PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments - Season 3

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 101112

Camwoodstock's AvatarCamwoodstock

QUOTE originally posted by Sneaky Shadow

What will be done if we still have Blue Tokens?
You can exchange them for red tokens at a 3:1 exchange rate, but they are also legacy items, meaning you'd probably make mad credits off collectors of that stuff via the Market.
Source: Eastern Mind (MS-DOS), the Chu-Teng Symbol
~CWS - THE EPIC BLUNDER~
{Cam | Genderfluid | Born: Yes | Single | Dork | Plays video games | 132nd Skywatcher} Uhh... Nothing. More to come, hopefully Icon: Boxart for Japanese-only game "Chu-Teng" (name romanized)
Yahan's AvatarYahan
Thank you for the update Niet! Can't wait for the new season~ I love how the tokens are yellow. (A dear friend of mine loves yellow, and her birthday's the 24th, so I was pleased with the timing of everything ^^)
I use tone tags! Ones I tend to use the most are /gen
genuine
, /nf
not forced
,/nm
not mad
, /lh
light hearted
, /npa
not passive aggressive
, /pos
positive
, /neu
neutral
, /s
sarcastic
. (Hover over for meanings~)
Credits: Avatar
made by Anna-Ravenrock
|| Signature
my design. Luvdisc is one of my Pokemon OCs adapted from an official Luvdisc sprite, girl and the quote are both from Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First
faunamoth's Avatarfaunamoth
I can finally hunt the bab that is Faemueño, and possibility of different sprites for milotic and sylveon and just being able to evolve them on our own. yes please
Panthersclaw's AvatarPanthersclaw
Woo I can't wait!
Avatar created using Pony Creator by GeneralZoi on DeviantArt, and edited by me. Final touches and shading by ElithianFox on DeviantArt (Cryss on Pokefarm)
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Whoa, that's way more of an update than I expected. One thing, will exclusive eggs follow the same rule regarding being released as variant eggs? As in, will some of them disappear when released?
Lorne's AvatarLorne

The number of people who will earn an Egg from being highly ranked in the Tournament has been increased from 50 to 100.
Oh my god thank you
༺☆༻ Trade shop ༺☆༻ Art Shop ༺☆༻ 0 ༺☆༻ Buying
25, 50
༺☆༻ Previous hunts ༺☆༻
Icon & Minisprite: me Gif: House of the Dragon
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
I can't wait to see the new fakemon!! They've all been so good so far o3o
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 0
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
-Season 1 events now breedable- YOU WHAT?!? Now i can hoard flamingos~ Well, I could have already but now I can "more easy". *Looks at her depleted credit stash* Oh right...but my still lingering mid life crisis neeeeds the sweet baby flamingos! > ^< I'm glad i just got all 2nd seasons events. So I don't have to worry about trying to get them all before the new one starts like last time. xD I'm also glad I didn't give up on my feebass's dream of evolving. Now her dream's will com true~ (Now I want to.hunt feebass)
I need to fix this...help.

Retired Hobby Artist

[Moonflora created by me 2016-2023]
Digital DA > < Pixel DA

[Credit]

QUOTE originally posted by Funfun129

TELL ME HOW TO GET MALASADAS NOW!!
Lel its up to us to figure it out~ Noot likes to make us solve puzzles~
Feel free to PM for any art requests uwu
Made by SoraX for Pikachuisepiclol's use only.
Spiritwingz's AvatarSpiritwingz
Um... I literally just changed all my tokens down to blue yesterday because I'm saving up to hunt... I really wish I had known this sooner... now I get to lose 2/3 of what I had saved up...
Collecting:
Viridian Épée
ancient drive
Helix Orb
music box
Azure Flute

Pages: 12345··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page