PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Permission Request Thread

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345678··· 919293

Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by CatEnergetic

Can I use just the Shinxel sprite to display in the shop?
As mentioned in the FAQs, you do not need permission to display an exclusive. You only need permission if you are going to be editing a sprite.

QUOTE originally posted by Lupatopia

Can I recolor and possibly modify Sylveon? I will probably use it as my avatar
I formally grant permission to recolor the sylveon sprite for the purpose of an avatar. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 26/OCT/2016. Please include a screenshot of this permission where you credit artwork (ie: journal post, signature, about me).

QUOTE originally posted by ShotoNemar

Might I have permission to use the froakie sprite (unmodified) to make a template with it. Official artwork and possibly my artwork will probably be used as well on this template.
I formally grant permission to utilize the froakie sprite for the purpose of a template. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 26/OCT/2016. Please include a screenshot of this permission in your template credits, or anywhere where you credit artwork (ie: journal post, signature, about me).

QUOTE originally posted by bread

Permission to use the Shiny Victini and Normal Vivillon sprites to fuse into a pokesona? For personal use only.
I formally grant permission to utilize the vivillon sprite for the purpose of a fusion. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 26/OCT/2016. Please include a screenshot of this permission post where you credit artwork (ie: journal post, signature, about me).

QUOTE originally posted by Bun-chan

Oh dear. I wasn't aware of this rule before, the Sprites I'v done in my signature are they okay? I'll take them down if not.
I'll send you a message about this
Sparkys's AvatarSparkys
OH I just noticed this, I was wondering i had won a sprite fusion in a game on site and someone had made it for me and I thought I only needed this persons permission but i didn't think about asking permission here :S i am using it as my avatar (it is a snorlax fused with melan vulpix which is exclusive to pokefarm) If it'S not ok i can take them down right away. So sorry
Snowpix - Made by Chronos
Thanks to Zanitha for making my snorpix(fusion sprite) for me as a gift and to Zorualord14for my Goldpix trophy
ShotoNemar's AvatarShotoNemar
Permission to use the Meowstic male sprite? this one I'm going to edit slightly. This is also for a template.
┌---------------------┐ Gijinka RP ♠ ♠ Comic ♠ ♠ Journal ♠ ♠ Art Shop └---------------------┘
[Shoto ♠ ♀ ♠ 26 ♠ INTJ] Been a member since Aug 2011
coding and art by ShotoNemar
Was the XD001 sprite created by staff? If so, would it be alright for me to commission a perler bead artist to re-create it in real life for me at some point in the future? I started a real-life collection of Shadow Lugia merch and I feel it wouldn't be complete without a perler bead sprite at some point. I would want to get this done whenever I can find a job. I estimate a few months to possibly a year or more.
Avatar drawn by me Art shop here!
kikinana123's Avatarkikinana123
Hello,could I have permission to use the mega absol sprite and the melanistic umbreon sprite to use in a sprite edit?
wOAH It's a description
I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE SPRITES USED TO MAKE MY AVATAR It's owned by Pokemon :O
octopolis's Avataroctopolis
I'm holding an art contest where users would submit their art for my use. It will feature my Pokesona, but I am also wondering if they are allowed to include melanistic Remoraid in their artworks? (like, for an extra character they want to add) Also, if I ended up evolving Remoraid into Octillery, same question? I wasn't sure if this is allowed or not.
Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by Sparkys

OH I just noticed this, I was wondering i had won a sprite fusion in a game on site and someone had made it for me and I thought I only needed this persons permission but i didn't think about asking permission here :S i am using it as my avatar (it is a snorlax fused with melan vulpix which is exclusive to pokefarm) If it'S not ok i can take them down right away. So sorry
no permission is needed for this :o

QUOTE originally posted by ShotoNemar

Permission to use the Meowstic male sprite? this one I'm going to edit slightly. This is also for a template.
I formally grant permission to edit the Male Meowstic sprite for the purpose of a template and edits. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 06/NOV/2016. Please include a screenshot of this permission post where you credit artwork (ie: journal post, signature, about me).

QUOTE originally posted by SaltySupreme

Was the XD001 sprite created by staff? If so, would it be alright for me to commission a perler bead artist to re-create it in real life for me at some point in the future? I started a real-life collection of Shadow Lugia merch and I feel it wouldn't be complete without a perler bead sprite at some point. I would want to get this done whenever I can find a job. I estimate a few months to possibly a year or more.
Yes, it was! Second time making it in fact. :p This would fall under real life art/art, wherein permission doesn't need to be asked, but credit for the design given.

QUOTE originally posted by kikinana123

Hello,could I have permission to use the mega absol sprite and the melanistic umbreon sprite to use in a sprite edit?
Permission for the melan umbreon isn't needed - it's just a color scheme. I formally grant permission to use and edit the Mega Absol for the purpose of a general sprite edit. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 06/NOV/2016. Please include a screenshot of this permission post where you credit artwork (ie: journal post, signature, about me).

QUOTE originally posted by octopolis

I'm holding an art contest where users would submit their art for my use. It will feature my Pokesona, but I am also wondering if they are allowed to include melanistic Remoraid in their artworks? (like, for an extra character they want to add) Also, if I ended up evolving Remoraid into Octillery, same question? I wasn't sure if this is allowed or not.
Since this falls under user-made art, permission isn't needed~
Achillo's AvatarAchillo
Hello! I was wondering if I may recolor/edit the Mega Mightyena, Mega Lugia, Arurous and melanistic Tyranitar, all for personal use~!

Achi | She/they | 18+

Just a rat demon that enjoys Pokemon.
Shop JournalLinkcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon by me. Signature Pagedoll @Name on Platform
Type Race Score; 1030
sameth's Avatarsameth
Hello, May i use the Mega Flareon sprite? Its for personal use
profile picture is official art
(Sei is the one who gives permission so sorry but that's not what I'm here for). xxflareonxx, I wish to point something out to you - you are asking permission to use something... That you are already using. That does not look good. On the other hand, you're using one of our sprites unmodified on our website (your avatar being what I am referencing), so you don't need permission for that unless you plan on editing it or something. :) Just as a fair warning and a general note for all - If you want to use something - don't start using it / editing it (etc) before we say "okay"... Otherwise we'll say "no".

Pages: 12345678··· 919293

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page