PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Permission Request Thread

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 919293

Cerberus's AvatarCerberus
Oh, sorry, my bad. I think I read too fast, but I'll be sure to read 2-3 times next time. Sorry again, Garthic.
By Vandi
Icon is by Silver Raven Trade Shop | Art Shop
credit
Background from Unsplash F2U code by Gumshoe
Is good. Just stops you needing to wait :)
fawn246's Avatarfawn246
Sorry, quick carification: So I can use any sprite from PFQ, if I don't recolor or fuse... If I used some sprites in a background, is that allowed?
NOW OPEN!!!
No no, the image must be unmodified. So it's like, let's say you wanted to use a... Fennekin sprite of ours. Then it must be that image, unedited. if you want to put it on something, you do need our go-ahead. Which means I just did a goof on the previous information and I'll fix that now! Take notes - this is why you don't answer questions when you've literally just woken up. Wording becomes hard :P
fawn246's Avatarfawn246
Ok. That clarifies a lot. Thank you! I'll keep that in mind ^-^
Axew's AvatarAxew
Quick question: Are we allowed to use the artwork on the pokédex pages?
Zygarde hunt 493/500
Currently buying
Order's Crest
at 30 zc/150 gp each! Feel free to send a labeled trade! Currencies remaining: 67 gp | 0 zc
faunamoth's Avatarfaunamoth
Hi! I'd like to have permission to use the Shooting Star Cleffa sprite, the user Cerberus mentioned in their post it was for a custom charm sprite order. I was the person ordering and wanted to have permission to use it. With the proper credits of course.
Cepheus's AvatarCepheus
May I have permission to use the shiny Espurr and BoxBox sprites? I was hoping to put them on a small button I want to make for my raffle thread~
He/Him • Easily Distracted user? PM me for a free shiny Pichu F2U ICONSFREE DEX TRADES
credit
Icon by Cepheus (me) Background Made by HugaPug from Furry Amino (character mine) Shop Button by Me, edit to official Shroomish by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by Baylard

I haven't seen anyone request to edit Mega Zoroark Q sprites yet, I find that shocking for some reason (Or maybe someone has and I missed reading it lol). Anyhoo, I'd like to request as previously stated, Mega Zoroark Q and Mega Lapras Q as well as Mega Breloom Q if at all possible. They'd be for tinkering with the sprite a smidge as well as color alterations in some areas. :>
I formally grant permission to edit the Mega Zoroark Q, mega Lapras Q, and Mega Breloom Q sprite for the purpose of a sprite edit. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 12/NOV/2016. Please include a screenshot of this permission post where you credit artwork (ie: journal post, signature, about me).

QUOTE originally posted by PadfootTheWolf

I had the brilliant idea of trying to do a bit of spriting for my newer sona... Either I'll pull it off or fail spectacularly, but may I request the melan Gallade sprite to make a few alterations? These include thinning those weird hips and changing the blueish to the nice purple color of the rest of the line.
since we did not make the Gallade sprite, you don't need to ask for permission to use the melan scheme~

QUOTE originally posted by SpeedXaaa

Got a question. It's...kinda in the gray territory. I'm loving the new egg sprites; wanting to know if you guys are cool if I make hi-res versions of them. Well, the designs, anyway. This is the Hi-Res base for the egg: Basically what I'd end up doing is just edit the egg with the patterns you guys have for the Pokefarm eggs. I might even open a section in my pixel art shop for eggs if you guys are cool with that. And while you can't technically claim relatively vague egg designs as your own original creation, this is mainly out of precaution and respect. Here's a couple examples I've already made, just for the sake of example / to show you what I mean:
I'll have to discuss this with Niet and Garthic. I'll message you if anything :)

QUOTE originally posted by Cerberus

Hello, I'd like permission to use Shooting Star Cleffa's party sprite for a custom charm icon, as per a customers request from my sprite shop.
I formally grant permission to edit the shooting star cleffa sprite for the purpose of a customer's charm order. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 12/NOV/2016. As this is a customer's order, please make sure they include this screenshot as proof of permission to display the edited PFQ sprite in their signature or about me.

QUOTE originally posted by Axew

Quick question: Are we allowed to use the artwork on the pokédex pages?
Unfortunately, these images are not allowed to be used.

QUOTE originally posted by Cepheus

May I have permission to use the shiny Espurr and BoxBox sprites? I was hoping to put them on a small button I want to make for my raffle thread~
I formally grant permission to edit the Shiny espurr and boxbox sprite for the purpose of a shop banner. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 12/NOV/2016. Please include a screenshot of this permission post where you credit artwork (ie: journal post, signature, about me).
RedPhobos's AvatarRedPhobos

QUOTE originally posted by Sei

I'll have to discuss this with Niet and Garthic. I'll message you if anything :)
Sounds good! By the by, the shop thing was moreso an afterthought. Therfore, if that proposition is "pushing it," so to speak, then don't hassle over that part. :o
Avatar artwork by Souichirou Gunjima, originally intended as artwork for the Pokemon TCG game. source image found on Pkmncards.net. Want a similar Pokemon fusion design and sprite? Head over to my Fusion Lab!

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 919293

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page