PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Permission Request Thread

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Sprite Permission Request Thread >

RedPhobos's AvatarRedPhobos
Got a question. It's...kinda in the gray territory. I'm loving the new egg sprites; wanting to know if you guys are cool if I make hi-res versions of them. Well, the designs, anyway. This is the Hi-Res base for the egg: Basically what I'd end up doing is just edit the egg with the patterns you guys have for the Pokefarm eggs. I might even open a section in my pixel art shop for eggs if you guys are cool with that. And while you can't technically claim relatively vague egg designs as your own original creation, this is mainly out of precaution and respect. Here's a couple examples I've already made, just for the sake of example / to show you what I mean:
Avatar artwork by Souichirou Gunjima, originally intended as artwork for the Pokemon TCG game. source image found on Pkmncards.net. Want a similar Pokemon fusion design and sprite? Head over to my Fusion Lab!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page