PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Permission Request Thread

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 919293

Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by SpeedXaaa

QUOTE originally posted by Sei

I'll have to discuss this with Niet and Garthic. I'll message you if anything :)
Sounds good! By the by, the shop thing was moreso an afterthought. Therfore, if that proposition is "pushing it," so to speak, then don't hassle over that part. :o
Upon discussion with Niet and Garth, we decided to say no to this for a couple reasons: • Blanket permission isn't given to users • If it were personal use, it'd be one thing, but this is intent to sell Sorry for the inconvenience.
RedPhobos's AvatarRedPhobos

QUOTE originally posted by SpeedXaaa

I'll have to discuss this with Niet and Garthic. I'll message you if anything :)
Sounds good! By the by, the shop thing was moreso an afterthought. Therfore, if that proposition is "pushing it," so to speak, then don't hassle over that part. :o
Upon discussion with niet and Garth, we decided to say no to this for a couple reasons: • Blanket permission isn't given to users • If it were personal use, it'd be one thing, but this is intent to sell Sorry for the inconvenience.
No worries! May I perhaps use the Lotad one then just for the purpose of using in my About Me? :o Edit: Additionally, the reason I asked is because technically these are only using the designs; and even at that there are still some derivatives, so it's not a 100% strict basis. The base is made myself, the edits based on the egg sprite's design are done myself.
Avatar artwork by Souichirou Gunjima, originally intended as artwork for the Pokemon TCG game. source image found on Pkmncards.net. Want a similar Pokemon fusion design and sprite? Head over to my Fusion Lab!
Cepheus's AvatarCepheus
Would I be able to use the Exclusive Orkit as a 'sona/character and make edits to the sprite as well as request (non-official sprite) art of it?
He/Him • Easily Distracted user? PM me for a free shiny Pichu F2U ICONSFREE DEX TRADES
credit
Icon by Cepheus (me) Background Made by HugaPug from Furry Amino (character mine) Shop Button by Me, edit to official Shroomish by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
Fiona2005's AvatarFiona2005
hey there, can i have permission to use the egg pass sprite?
Fiona2005
Mega seviper sprite © Pokefarm Q
Hi, I'm Fiona! i'm obsessed with everything water-type. Message Me
Are you putting it on something or editing it?
Fiona2005's AvatarFiona2005

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

Are you putting it on something or editing it?
editing it.
Fair enough, thank you for the clarification. (I'm not the one who gives permission - that just needed clarifying :) )
Spïnçhäm's AvatarSpïnçhäm
May I use a Jynxe sprite please? I will be editing it.
  • Raffles
  • Shops
  • Sprites
  • Others

Raffles

example text

Shops

example text

sprites

Made by Acottontail for me Made by Durp Gamer for me

others

Avatar made using this catlike icon maker Formerly Vincent0116.
fawn246's Avatarfawn246
May I use and most likely recolor slightly the Flareon and Ninetales sprites?
NOW OPEN!!!
Sciana's AvatarSciana

QUOTE originally posted by Vinçent0116

May I use a Jynxe sprite please? I will be editing it.

QUOTE originally posted by fawn246

May I use and most likely recolor slightly the Flareon and Ninetales sprites?
Both of you are asking about the PFQ exclusive megas, right? xD Not that I could give permissions anyway/I'm not even staff, but if you're wanting to edit the regular Jynx and Flareon/Ninetales....then you don't need permission. Unless someone made their own sprites and you want to use those, but then you'd ask them. If you're just using the normal, not PFQ exclusive mega sprites, then those are official sprites and just need to be credited to the games. :v Just wanting to help clarify so you can actually get permission if it's needed ;o;
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +46,618,442
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 919293

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page