PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Permission Request Thread

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Sprite Permission Request Thread >

RedPhobos's AvatarRedPhobos
master.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Sei

QUOTE originally posted by SpeedXaaa

QUOTE originally posted by Sei

I'll have to discuss this with Niet and Garthic. I'll message you if anything :)
Sounds good! By the by, the shop thing was moreso an afterthought. Therfore, if that proposition is "pushing it," so to speak, then don't hassle over that part. :o
Upon discussion with niet and Garth, we decided to say no to this for a couple reasons: • Blanket permission isn't given to users • If it were personal use, it'd be one thing, but this is intent to sell Sorry for the inconvenience.
No worries! May I perhaps use the Lotad one then just for the purpose of using in my About Me? :o Edit: Additionally, the reason I asked is because technically these are only using the designs; and even at that there are still some derivatives, so it's not a 100% strict basis. The base is made myself, the edits based on the egg sprite's design are done myself.
Avatar artwork by Souichirou Gunjima, originally intended as artwork for the Pokemon TCG game. source image found on Pkmncards.net. Want a similar Pokemon fusion design and sprite? Head over to my Fusion Lab!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page