PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Permission Request Thread

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 919293

fawn246's Avatarfawn246
Oh.... okie ^-^
NOW OPEN!!!
Shannyi's AvatarShannyi
Hello! I would like to ask for permission to use the melanistic Lunatone sprite on a profile art/picture. It'll be displayed on top of the template already there. Picture here
kikinana123's Avatarkikinana123
Hello!Could I have permission to use the aegislash sprite?A customer ordered from my sprite shop for a recolor.(also i mostly do my sprites in my sprite shop for free)
wOAH It's a description
I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE SPRITES USED TO MAKE MY AVATAR It's owned by Pokemon :O
Funfun129's AvatarFunfun129
Hey, is it alright for me to use the Mega Charizard X Sprite for a stamp I want to make for my clan? (The clan is called Dragons Rule) I don't own said clan but they want stamps and I'm willing to make them as long as I get permission for the needed sprites. He'll be displayed with an Altaria and a Dragonite.
0/500 for eventual hunt
1 3
Lia's AvatarLia
can i use the sylveon sprite for an order at my sprite shop? (2 recolors)
Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by Cepheus

Would I be able to use the Exclusive Orkit as a 'sona/character and make edits to the sprite as well as request (non-official sprite) art of it?
I formally grant permission to edit the orkit sprite for the purpose of a sona/character. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 22/NOV/2016. Please include a screenshot of this permission post where you credit artwork (ie: journal post, signature, about me). If you're to request art of it, that's fine, but make sure the design or Orkit is credited to PFQ.

QUOTE originally posted by Fiönä2005

hey there, can i have permission to use the egg pass sprite?
I formally grant permission to use the egg pass sprite for the purpose of an edit. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 22/NOV/2016. Please include a screenshot of this permission post where you credit artwork (ie: journal post, signature, about me).

QUOTE originally posted by Shannyi

Hello! I would like to ask for permission to use the melanistic Lunatone sprite on a profile art/picture. It'll be displayed on top of the template already there. Picture here
I formally grant permission to use the melanistic lunatone sprite for the purpose of a banner. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 22/NOV/2016. Please include a screenshot of this permission post where you credit artwork (ie: journal post, signature, about me).

QUOTE originally posted by kikinana123

Hello!Could I have permission to use the aegislash sprite?A customer ordered from my sprite shop for a recolor.(also i mostly do my sprites in my sprite shop for free)
I formally grant permission to recolor the Aegislash sprite for the purpose of a customer's order. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 22/NOV/2016. As this is a customer's order, please make sure they include this screenshot as proof of permission to display the edited PFQ sprite in their signature or about me.

QUOTE originally posted by Funfun129

Hey, is it alright for me to use the Mega Charizard X Sprite for a stamp I want to make for my clan? (The clan is called Dragons Rule) I don't own said clan but they want stamps and I'm willing to make them as long as I get permission for the needed sprites. He'll be displayed with an Altaria and a Dragonite.
I formally grant permission to use the Mega Charizard X sprite for the purpose of a stamp. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 22/NOV/2016. Please include a screenshot of this permission post where you credit artwork (ie: journal post, signature, about me).

QUOTE originally posted by Lia

can i use the sylveon sprite for an order at my sprite shop? (2 recolors)
I formally grant permission to recolor the Sylveon sprite for the purpose of 2 shop orders. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given [date]. As this is a customer's order, please make sure they include this screenshot as proof of permission to display the edited PFQ sprite in their signature or about me.
DarkWolfy's AvatarDarkWolfy
May I use the XD001 sprite for an OC recolor? I'd like to use it as an avatar ^^
tired. The sink is full of fishes, she's got dirty dishes on the brain... Some Might Say Box Hunt Shop Icon by wobbegong <3
RedPhobos's AvatarRedPhobos

QUOTE originally posted by SpeedXaaa

QUOTE originally posted by Sei

QUOTE originally posted by SpeedXaaa

QUOTE originally posted by Sei

I'll have to discuss this with Niet and Garthic. I'll message you if anything :)
Sounds good! By the by, the shop thing was moreso an afterthought. Therfore, if that proposition is "pushing it," so to speak, then don't hassle over that part. :o
Upon discussion with niet and Garth, we decided to say no to this for a couple reasons: • Blanket permission isn't given to users • If it were personal use, it'd be one thing, but this is intent to sell Sorry for the inconvenience.
No worries! May I perhaps use the Lotad one then just for the purpose of using in my About Me? :o Edit: Additionally, the reason I asked is because technically these are only using the designs; and even at that there are still some derivatives, so it's not a 100% strict basis. The base is made myself, the edits based on the egg sprite's design are done myself.
This seems to have been missed.
Avatar artwork by Souichirou Gunjima, originally intended as artwork for the Pokemon TCG game. source image found on Pkmncards.net. Want a similar Pokemon fusion design and sprite? Head over to my Fusion Lab!
Tyjoh's AvatarTyjoh
Please may I slightly edit the Inkay and Amaura sprites created to represent OCs? I may also get art of them and such but I'll always give credit, of course
Collecting:
Achillo's AvatarAchillo
Hi there! May I use parts of Mega Houndoom, Mega Pidgeot and Mega Rayquaza for parts of my Pokesona? c:

Achi | She/they | 18+

Just a rat demon that enjoys Pokemon.
Shop JournalLinkcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon by me. Signature Pagedoll @Name on Platform
Type Race Score; 1560

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 919293

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page