PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Permission Request Thread

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Sprite Permission Request Thread >

Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by CatEnergetic

Can I use just the Shinxel sprite to display in the shop?
As mentioned in the FAQs, you do not need permission to display an exclusive. You only need permission if you are going to be editing a sprite.

QUOTE originally posted by Lupatopia

Can I recolor and possibly modify Sylveon? I will probably use it as my avatar
I formally grant permission to recolor the sylveon sprite for the purpose of an avatar. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 26/OCT/2016. Please include a screenshot of this permission where you credit artwork (ie: journal post, signature, about me).

QUOTE originally posted by ShotoNemar

Might I have permission to use the froakie sprite (unmodified) to make a template with it. Official artwork and possibly my artwork will probably be used as well on this template.
I formally grant permission to utilize the froakie sprite for the purpose of a template. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 26/OCT/2016. Please include a screenshot of this permission in your template credits, or anywhere where you credit artwork (ie: journal post, signature, about me).

QUOTE originally posted by bread

Permission to use the Shiny Victini and Normal Vivillon sprites to fuse into a pokesona? For personal use only.
I formally grant permission to utilize the vivillon sprite for the purpose of a fusion. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 26/OCT/2016. Please include a screenshot of this permission post where you credit artwork (ie: journal post, signature, about me).

QUOTE originally posted by Bun-chan

Oh dear. I wasn't aware of this rule before, the Sprites I'v done in my signature are they okay? I'll take them down if not.
I'll send you a message about this
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page