PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Permission Request Thread

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234567··· 919293

Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
Hoi, Sei. May I use modified versions of the Mega Furret Q sprite for a Mega Furleef? Even though I already made it and didn't think to ask prior… Sorry…

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei
serifAizawa's AvatarserifAizawa
One question, but I've always planned of hunting a melanistic Bergmite as soon as I got the credits to buy an Albino Radar and a Pokeradar, including +, so I wanted to simply include a Melanistic Bergmite in my About Me, just as a reference note. And I'd only like the mini-icon, not the actual sprite. So, to whoever made Bergmite's sprite, may I borrow the melanistic sprite to include in my Journal and About me?
PFP is official art of Giffany from Gravity Falls
ShotoNemar's AvatarShotoNemar
I would love to have permission please for PFQ sprites, both Gen 6, exclusive, and altered sprites. I want to make Lots of really cool templates, sygnatures, buttons, and about me templates. I don't wish to alter these sprites in any way, and am likely to use code to resize and decorate them for these templates. I will obviously credit pokefarm but I would also like to know the direct artist for a lot of the sprites.
┌---------------------┐ Gijinka RP ♠ ♠ Comic ♠ ♠ Journal ♠ ♠ Art Shop └---------------------┘
[Shoto ♠ ♀ ♠ 26 ♠ INTJ] Been a member since Aug 2011
coding and art by ShotoNemar
kattscribbles's Avatarkattscribbles
May I use the Shinxel sprite and all PFQ sprites, Pokefarm Megas, Exlcusives, Altered Sprites,? Reason: I co-own a shop with Sparta18, and I'm going to start selling Shinxel. I put a picture/gif of the Pokemon up and I then put each specific Pokemon under it. I need the Shinxel sprite so that way people knows what it looks like. I also need the Pokefarm sprites and all the others labeled to make templates.
Dragon VTuber of Chaos & Calamity Screaming, Boba Tea & Chaos 24/7 Signature by Myself, Art by penpupen
Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by Raca

Hoi, Sei. May I use modified versions of the Mega Furret Q sprite for a Mega Furleef? Even though I already made it and didn't think to ask prior… Sorry…
I formally grant permission to edit the Mega furret Q sprite for the purpose of a sprite edit. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 17/OCT/2016. Since you didn't post it before asking permission but already made it, it's been decided that it's okay. In the future, please ask before making edits to our sprites though.

QUOTE originally posted by KFCutman

One question, but I've always planned of hunting a melanistic Bergmite as soon as I got the credits to buy an Albino Radar and a Pokeradar, including +, so I wanted to simply include a Melanistic Bergmite in my About Me, just as a reference note. And I'd only like the mini-icon, not the actual sprite. So, to whoever made Bergmite's sprite, may I borrow the melanistic sprite to include in my Journal and About me?
First, I should address that it doesn't matter which specific artist made the melan bergmite, when it's uploaded to the site, it becomes property of PFQ. As for your request, I'm going to have to decline it; The icon for melan bergmite hasn't been made yet and we'd prefer users wait for them to be added since adjustments may be made.

QUOTE originally posted by ShotoNemar

I would love to have permission please for PFQ sprites, both Gen 6, exclusive, and altered sprites. I want to make Lots of really cool templates, sygnatures, buttons, and about me templates. I don't wish to alter these sprites in any way, and am likely to use code to resize and decorate them for these templates. I will obviously credit pokefarm but I would also like to know the direct artist for a lot of the sprites.
As mentioned in the first post, blanket permission is not granted. Please contact us on a case-by-case basis.

QUOTE originally posted by CatEnergetic

May I use the Shinxel sprite and all PFQ sprites, Pokefarm Megas, Exlcusives, Altered Sprites,? Reason: I co-own a shop with Sparta18, and I'm going to start selling Shinxel. I put a picture/gif of the Pokemon up and I then put each specific Pokemon under it. I need the Shinxel sprite so that way people knows what it looks like. I also need the Pokefarm sprites and all the others labeled to make templates.
Again, as mentioned in the first post, blanket permission is not granted. Please contact us on a case by case basis.
kattscribbles's Avatarkattscribbles
Can I use just the Shinxel sprite to display in the shop?
Lupatopia's AvatarLupatopia
Can I recolor and possibly modify Sylveon? I will probably use it as my avatar
Sprite in my PFP is an official sprite edited by me
ShotoNemar's AvatarShotoNemar
Might I have permission to use the froakie sprite (unmodified) to make a template with it. Official artwork and possibly my artwork will probably be used as well on this template.
brèâd's Avatarbrèâd
Permission to use the Shiny Victini and Normal Vivillon sprites to fuse into a pokesona? For personal use only.
bread * 27 * they/them I like calm pokemon! If you got some unwanted ones, I'd love to take them off your hands*! *If I need them Summon Collection to be inserted here.
Bun-chan's AvatarBun-chan
Oh dear. I wasn't aware of this rule before, the Sprites I'v done in my signature are they okay? I'll take them down if not.
Thinking about opening a Sprite shop! All art/sprites used by me are drawn by me. (Except the PFQ ones of course)

Pages: 1234567··· 919293

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page