PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Permission Request Thread

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Sprite Permission Request Thread >

Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by Sparkys

OH I just noticed this, I was wondering i had won a sprite fusion in a game on site and someone had made it for me and I thought I only needed this persons permission but i didn't think about asking permission here :S i am using it as my avatar (it is a snorlax fused with melan vulpix which is exclusive to pokefarm) If it'S not ok i can take them down right away. So sorry
no permission is needed for this :o

QUOTE originally posted by ShotoNemar

Permission to use the Meowstic male sprite? this one I'm going to edit slightly. This is also for a template.
I formally grant permission to edit the Male Meowstic sprite for the purpose of a template and edits. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 06/NOV/2016. Please include a screenshot of this permission post where you credit artwork (ie: journal post, signature, about me).

QUOTE originally posted by SaltySupreme

Was the XD001 sprite created by staff? If so, would it be alright for me to commission a perler bead artist to re-create it in real life for me at some point in the future? I started a real-life collection of Shadow Lugia merch and I feel it wouldn't be complete without a perler bead sprite at some point. I would want to get this done whenever I can find a job. I estimate a few months to possibly a year or more.
Yes, it was! Second time making it in fact. :p This would fall under real life art/art, wherein permission doesn't need to be asked, but credit for the design given.

QUOTE originally posted by kikinana123

Hello,could I have permission to use the mega absol sprite and the melanistic umbreon sprite to use in a sprite edit?
Permission for the melan umbreon isn't needed - it's just a color scheme. I formally grant permission to use and edit the Mega Absol for the purpose of a general sprite edit. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 06/NOV/2016. Please include a screenshot of this permission post where you credit artwork (ie: journal post, signature, about me).

QUOTE originally posted by octopolis

I'm holding an art contest where users would submit their art for my use. It will feature my Pokesona, but I am also wondering if they are allowed to include melanistic Remoraid in their artworks? (like, for an extra character they want to add) Also, if I ended up evolving Remoraid into Octillery, same question? I wasn't sure if this is allowed or not.
Since this falls under user-made art, permission isn't needed~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page