PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Permission Request Thread

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456··· 919293

JadeRachelle's AvatarJadeRachelle
May I get permission to make a party sprite for Koroku (I can't seem to find one to use for my hunt post in my journal)? And may I get permission to make the same for SS Cleffa please? [Mod edit: Posts merged.] Actually... If it's possible, could I have permission to make party sprites (in regular, shiny, albino and melanistic) for all PFQ exclusives and variants? That would be a fun project!
Shop is located here I do custom post/sig templates Not overly social, PMs aren't a great idea
🕸 🕸 🕸
Riliane's AvatarRiliane
[pkmn=koroku /] [pkmn=shooting star cleffa] Just so you know :p Works for all PFQ variants.
Noah's Ark
For all your breeding needs
Avatar by Aryuma772 used with permission.

QUOTE originally posted by Talkincamara

[pkmn=koroku /] [pkmn=shooting star cleffa] Just so you know :p Works for all PFQ variants.

When I try those codes I get regular Cleffas and Vulpix, despite knowing there's a party sprite for Koroku (I mean, it's in the dex). Maybe it's just me that they don't show up for hahah Is there an addon to use in the code for shiny/albino/melan variants of the PFQ exclusives? Because I've tried many things on the off chance there was already party sprites for them ready to access, but I found nothing. Which is why I figured, hey, if I can't find them, and if they don't exist, then it'd be fun to make them :)
Riliane's AvatarRiliane
Did you add the /? It should work if you include that. for example should show Koroku? If it doesn't for you, I... have no idea why. As far as I know, no addon or anything. I'm not sure which variants have s/a/m sprites. I have these, image codes copied from the release screen from my fields.

Did you add the /? It should work if you include that. for example should show Koroku? If it doesn't for you, I... have no idea why. As far as I know, no addon or anything. I'm not sure which variants have s/a/m sprites. I have these, image codes copied from the release screen from my fields.
Yep. Kay. I'm an idiot. Missed the '/'. Works for me now hahah I might have to PM someone to figure out if all the s/a/m exist and if they do, where to access them for journal purposes. There's still a few Mega Forme Qs that have none, just the "?" placeholder eg. Mega Jynx Q that I'd like permission to make for personal use (again, journal and stuff. Or free to use on the site, whatever works).
Sei's AvatarSei
icons and sprites don't need to be asked for permission since you won't be editing them :P
Levian Wonder's AvatarLevian Wonder
Just curious. if we make our own sprites for the exclusives and megas (pfq related) are we allowed to use them in sprite shops and edit them as we please or would we still have to ask for permission case by case? This has probably been asked before so im sorry if its a repeat question.
Check out my Shops Avatar was made by StinkyBinky here on PFQ
Sei's AvatarSei
Since it'd be your own work, it's fine. As long as the credit for the design is attributed to us, there will be no problem.
Levian Wonder's AvatarLevian Wonder
is this ok to put in the tip then? Sprite by artistic sans, Mega Flareon (c) pokefarm Q
Sei's AvatarSei
Yeah, that's how it's done. C:

Pages: 123456··· 919293

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page