PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 188189190191192··· 206207208

DaniGC's AvatarDaniGC
some albino version of pokemon like Charmander or Pichu have red eyes, I honestly think that, specially Charmander, should have it's eyes and the flame of it's tail painted blue, I don't think red eyes suits many of the albino pokemon...
(Profile pic is a screenshot from Pokemon GO Resized by thedorkychicken https://pokefarm.com/user/thedorkychicken)
That's not what an Albino is - so that would make no sense.
Firesong's AvatarFiresong
1000 interactions a day seems like a little much for the daily tasks ( assuming that you want to click as many people as possible and not just mass click a few people with a lot of Pokemon.) Would you ever consider making different levels for each daily tasks? ie. you could choose to do 100 interactions a day but only get rewarded 50 interaction points (the numbers aren't what I'd suggest, they're just to illustrate what I mean.)
C: Made my avatar myself.
1000 isn't terribly hard to do, even if you're restricted to mobile or have little time to be online in a day. Keep in mind that Fab Friday max GP bonus is given at I believe 3k interactions and MCWs are 10k interactions. There are a good number of users that can make 20k or more in a day if needed, sometimes a lot more. I sometimes get my 1k by only clicking parties throughout the day, sometimes it takes only a few fields by the time I wake up (reset is in the evening for me). Edit: and if 1k is too much for you, you're not required to do the daily tasks. They just provide a nice small bonus if you do complete them.
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
polerberr's Avatarpolerberr
I'd like to pop in and throw in my two cents about the removal of the realistic Pokemon images from the Summary Page. For me, personally, they don't ever have to come back. Making them is all a lot of effort for something which is essentially useless that takes up a big square in the summary page. I think the page looks much nicer and more professional without it. I do think they're an interesting concept, that said. Instead of one day bringing them back on the summary page, how about giving them their own page where users can collect them as they increase their dex? It would mean an extra link, though, and the site is filling up with links now that we have fishing, getting the Dojo, and apparently more to come.
Mockingbird13's AvatarMockingbird13
I'm just wondering why the "realistic" images that were available in the pet summaries were removed? I really liked seeing all the neat artwork and I'm kind of disappointed that it's gone. If it's on the books, I'd vote for bringing the art back or maybe featuring it somewhere else (Is it featured somewhere else?). Unless of course there was a fairly good reason to get rid of it that I'm not aware of. Maybe the artist left and/or they weren't able to commission more artwork featuring the Alola pokemon and they didn't want to have a large percentage of the pet summaries empty of art while the others were not. Just curious to know why it was removed, really.
Lv. 100 — +28,965,586
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Quiet nature
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
@Mockingbird13, allow me to quote the Announcement where it was said that the images were removed:

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

February 2017

Feb 15th

- The Summary page no longer features the "realistic" images, due to the increasing number of missing images due to Gen 6 and 7, and the lack of support for Albino and Melanistic colours on them. We hope to restore them in future, but for now it's probably better to have none at all than to have question-marks everywhere.
So you are absolutely correct about the reason, but I did explain it so there was no need to guess :p
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
polerberr's Avatarpolerberr
I don't have any experience with running servers. Is it too much load to make the weekly tournaments and Valentine's event have real time score trackers? Or even just an update every 15 minutes rather than every hour? It's a bit late for the Valentine's event tracker to be changed now of course, but it's what inspired this post. I find it's becoming more and more frustrating to see myself in 7xxth place, see the score of the first user above me, click farm upon farm to earn credits to buy sweethearts for other users, beat the score that was above me by a long shot, and then an hour later check back on the scoreboard to see that I've hardly changed my spot on the scoreboard and the score I once again need to beat is just a few points above my own, again. I mean, I'm sure there must be loads of people in the 700s trying to push their way into 600 because I've been there for the past few days clicking and gifting away, but I'm losing my motivation to keep trying because I don't even know who I'm competing with or even what the current 500th place score is. (Which we do get with the Weekly Tournaments, and I'm really grateful for that.) Every hour I get one score to beat. I go way over it. Next hour, hardly moved place, get a similar score to beat. Rinse, repeat. It gets super demotivational after a while. So that's my feedback on that. Oh and that I love the idea that we can only buy sweethears for other users. It's really neat. Just one more question, how special is the Amy Celebi sprite intended to be? Is the idea for it to be rewarded to users who clearly put in a lot of effort for it, or is the idea for it to be suuuper special? If it's supposed to be the former, my feedback would be that I feel anyone in the 1,000s must be putting in a heck of a lot of effort, but if it's supposed to be much more special than putting forth a lot of time and effort, then I understand why it's top 500 and not 1,000. ^-^
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Updating stats is a difficult process as there is a lot of data to go through. The Stats page, for instance, actually takes 5 minutes to generate all the data. That's why they're only calculated once per hour. While individual stats (such as Tournament scores) may be easier, it's still better to only calculate it every so often. It's kind of a compromise between getting them to update reasonably often, and factoring in how long it takes to calculate all the stats. Keep in mind also that while stats are being calculated, the data that is used can't be changed by other parts of the game. Updating the stats more often could potentially lead to deadlock errors again. 1,000 Amy Celebi were given out, and "only" 5,820 users participated. This means that about 17% of participants received a prize - that's pretty high!
I just want to say that I really appreciate the work Niet does to give us this site and have it constantly being improved. I personally find programming to be really intimidating so that may be biased. I also appreciate the art staff making all of the really cool sprites. Specifically whoever did Solageo know that I REALLY like him. The other sprites are cool, but Solageo is just my favorite right now.

Pages: 123··· 188189190191192··· 206207208

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page