PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 189190191192193··· 206207208

AgileSlayer's AvatarAgileSlayer
the aether house is a fun idea to get new legendaries. but i think somethig went a bit wrong. i didn't realy know where to post this for it doesn't realy seem like a bug. but it seems to be impossible to unlock the alolan legendaries if i count the numbers of pokemon and eggs. this happend after the last ultra beast and type: null wheir added. i searched around a bit but i could not find this question or the awnser anywhere else

QUOTE originally posted by agileslayer

the aether house is a fun idea to get new legendaries. but i think somethig went a bit wrong. i didn't realy know where to post this for it doesn't realy seem like a bug. but it seems to be impossible to unlock the alolan legendaries if i count the numbers of pokemon and eggs. this happend after the last ultra beast and type: null wheir added. i searched around a bit but i could not find this question or the awnser anywhere else
Check this Thread~ Especially this post~ Niet made it that way to encourage teamwork ;)
Feel free to PM for any art requests uwu
Made by SoraX for Pikachuisepiclol's use only.
Heha192's AvatarHeha192
this scite rules but i have only 1 idea witch is to make somthing like a gts were people can leave pokemon with a request for other specific pokeomn
Aristella's AvatarAristella

QUOTE originally posted by Heha192

this scite rules but i have only 1 idea witch is to make somthing like a gts were people can leave pokemon with a request for other specific pokeomn
Something like this should be put in the suggestions thread, but it doesn't need to as there's already something like this. Just say what you'd like in the trade forum and make deals with people. c:
MBCMechachu's AvatarMBCMechachu
Why is it that some sprites like Turtonator & Crabominable so huge but sprites like Drampa & Hawlucha on the small side?
MBC Power Up! Profile Picture made by myself.
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN

Well (Hidden for images)

Turtonator's height. Hawlucha's height. Can't say anything for 9 ft+ Drampa though??
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 220
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered

QUOTE originally posted by sunneliøn

Well (Hidden for images)

Turtonator's height. Hawlucha's height. Can't say anything for 9 ft+ Drampa though??
And as for Crabominable?
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
Crwbominabke is 5ft. 7 if I remember properly. So not too much of a size difference.

QUOTE originally posted by sunneliøn

Crwbominabke is 5ft. 7 if I remember properly. So not too much of a size difference.
I can understand that. Although what I meant by the size is because if put up against the sprite of say Torterra or Dragonite they would look pygmy compared to them.
Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by MBCMechachu

Why is it that some sprites like Turtonator & Crabominable so huge but sprites like Drampa & Hawlucha on the small side?
I'm not sure what you're meaning since Turtonator and Crabominable are huge pokemon. Crabominable has really big arms. Its body size is fine. I personally sizes it up against Gigalith which is the same in terms of body height. Here's an example of Turtonator in the shelter. It might need a smidge of shrinking, but it is by no means "so huge". Here's an example of crabominable in the shelter It also looks fine next to others - it's body is about as big as musharna. If you want to be pointing out sprites that are big.. well, Oricorio. Oricorio is definitely one that's big imo (Shelter pic). It's also being resized in the near future. Another good example of a sprite being too big is Popplio. Look how big popplio is compared to absol. As for Hawlucha, it is at a fine sprite size (shelter pic), especially given that it's only 2ft, though the sprite itself is getting reworked. Besides, body height wise, it's the same as crabominable. How can two sprites, with the same body height, be bigger or smaller than the other? Drampa on the other hand might be a bit small, but it's also another sprite that's getting a few tweaks.

Pages: 123··· 189190191192193··· 206207208

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page