PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Changelog

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 612613614

pDestiny's AvatarpDestiny

QUOTE originally posted by Hillo

what do i do if my page suddenly bacame bigger?
You should put this in the help section but it's ussually chrome's fault, look to the adress bar to check if there's a magnifying glass
Icon was taken from Yoshi's Story Resetting and Reviving
Fattymccatcat's AvatarFattymccatcat
so the credit discount doesnt effect colress shack?

QUOTE originally posted by DestinyIntwined

QUOTE originally posted by Hillo

what do i do if my page suddenly bacame bigger?
You should put this in the help section but it's ussually chrome's fault, look to the adress bar to check if there's a magnifying glass
Yes! I have this problem all the time with Chrome! Unfortunately, this laptop doesn't have
Well, it does, but it doesn't like to load PFQ for some reason... :(
Firefox... If you're using a touchpad instead of a mouse, and suddenly the screen zooms in or out and you didn't mean for it to do that, look to the top right hand corner of the screen - near the minimize, window toggle, and X buttons - at the end of the URL bar. There should be a magnifying glass there next the the bookmark star. Click the magnidying glass, and a tab should open up beneath it. Click the button there that says: "Reset To Default", and then you're golden! I don't know why it does that.... Guess touchpads are just REALLY touchy or something... :/ But, yes, technically this should be in the "Help" section.... But that's ok! Just try to remember for next time, yea? No need to worry about it :o)
Avatar is a gift from my fiance - FOR MY USE ONLY I believe in Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.
Myrthe's AvatarMyrthe

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

Transfer however, was not mentioned - that I agree with - though the answer remains the same as always. It will be coming back - we don't know when, though.
If I understand correctly, transfer means that you can transfer your pokemon from PF1 to PFQ? I feel like I'm the only one who thinks this, but.. why would it come back? It seems kind of unfair to new users. PFQ is a new and different game, let everyone start over I'd say. This will just be an easy way for some players to get hold of shinies and mega's. Also, it's been so long since PF1, I can't believe some users are still missing their old pokémon o.o I don't even remember my account name :p
Buying all summons, megastones, boxes, tokens and gems in my shop! ~
Avatar made by Box for my use only
Manewa's AvatarManewa

QUOTE originally posted by Myrthe

If I understand correctly, transfer means that you can transfer your pokemon from PF1 to PFQ? I feel like I'm the only one who thinks this, but.. why would it come back? It seems kind of unfair to new users. PFQ is a new and different game, let everyone start over I'd say. This will just be an easy way for some players to get hold of shinies and mega's. Also, it's been so long since PF1, I can't believe some users are still missing their old pokémon o.o I don't even remember my account name :p
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it was so that transfered pokemon didn't even register to the dex here, so they give no advantage with dex progress, and they are accountlocked, so they can't be used as a trading equipment either. They are really just mementoes of the old times. I remember this because I tried to cheat with that a bit myself, hoping to get the dex of Milotic by transferring it over, but it didn't count, so in the end I still had do dex it from someone else. So it really gives no advantage to older players, it's just a way to preserve a beautiful memory of the old site.
Avatar is a wolverine-fakemon, made by Eggboy in their artshop for my use
Myrthe's AvatarMyrthe
Aah okay! In that case I think it's an awesome feature. ^^
Zerø's AvatarZerø
Another thing with the transfer is that PF1 exclusives were, at the time, stuck on the old site and didn't exist here. Now though new PFQ exclusives do include revamped PF1 Pokemon. I can only assume many have these Pokemon on PF1 and would love to bring them over, myself included. ^-^
  • Featured PKMN
  • Site Events
  • Links etc.
Lv. 52 — 1,884 / 8,269
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
374 x 5 × 3079 Current Chain: 1/92
Artwork made by Cabbaccino.
Check out my trade Shop, I'm buying Shiny Pokémon for my Shiny Living dex! My first field has free Pokémon, just drop me a PM with who you want!
Shee-Chwan's AvatarShee-Chwan
Welp it seems 2 days and a "half" won't be possible for me to try hatching anything~ XD Time to not breed more Azurill and breed of this Week's 'Mons, hopefully I'll be able to do at least easy, can't wait to see the targets and see if I'll be able to hit more~ P:
~Shee-Chwan, The Hopeless Dreamer~
~I'm very friendly as long as you're not rude, I love helping around, so ask away and I'll be happy to answer your Questions the best I can!~ ~(I'm somewhat shy at starting PMs, but I really love to receive and send them back! > Until I run out of things to say, sorry~ o3o")~ (I love to help out with Trade-Evolutions BTW, I'm always happy to help out others in need~ :3)
Moçhellez's AvatarMoçhellez
wait, so for the season 1 exxlusive eggs, you can only purchase them with the blue tokens, not the red tokens?
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
That is correct, Mochellez, but you can trade Red tokens down to Blue ones in the Prize Shop. This is to prevent people from using tokens they may have saved up in Season 1 to buy Season 2 Exclusives, while still keeping Season 1 Exclusives available.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 612613614

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page