PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Changelog

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 612613614

Voxumo's AvatarVoxumo
master.pngd+.png
Hmm.. The market board is a nice upgrade to the store, in a round about way. Though a nice addition to it at somepoint would be a... Average price? Like when selling you are shown either examples of prices the item recently went for, or an average of credits spent on an item over a certain amount of time. Like I couldn't tell you the average selling rate for items like summon items.
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
grandmaster.pngc+.png
It'd be nice if the market board allowed for currencies other than credits, but this is a nice update anyways. Hopefully now people will be able to get any evolution items they need.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
Cele's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCele
mod21073.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
The MB is great, thanks a ton!
sig code and sig bg image made by me
There should be an option to buy one item instead of all of them being sold from one person. One item at the given price might be reasonable but maybe you don't want to spend 3mil on 20+ items when you just want one...
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
Cryss's AvatarCryss
ultra.png
Would it be possible to buy only quantities of what is being sold? I accidentally spent 1 mil buying an entire stack thinking I was buying only one, but luckily am gaining it back by selling it at a much higher price.
Esme's AvatarEsme
ultra.pngc.png
Hey when is the sh- OH MAN. This is so much better than the shop! It puts more focus on the community AND it makes getting evolution stones a breeze. Thank you so much, Niet. I apologize for my rudeness before. One thing I will criticize is that maybe there should be a cap on how much certain items can be sold for. I found a box being sold for 100,000. That's way too much.
i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me - my shop
1ADDBaby's Avatar1ADDBaby
master.pngd+.png
I'm SO excited!!! 9OwO)9 Thank you, Staff!! b>u<)b
Constantine's AvatarConstantine
retiredstaff.pngchampion.pngd.png
Please keep in mind that the marketboard isn't a replacement for the trade forum. It's simply a quick and easy way to get rid of items you don't want with the added benefit of making cash out of it, oh - and don't forget you're helping the community as well by swapping goods! I'd also like to remind folk that there is a 5% fee for using the marketboard. Would you really want to give up 5% of your ZC/GP for a quick trade? As for a cap, I don't know about that. I think it's common sense really to not buy the one box going for 100k.
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
grandmaster.pngc+.png
Well, on Flight Rising, they have an auction house. They have a fee as well, but it's only taxed on the common currency (treasure), not the premium currency (gems). Something like that could be implemented, so that that way you aren't taking currency that the user likely paid for with their own money. (Maybe not with Gold Poke, though. Maybe there could just be a smaller 2% tax or so on that, and then no tax on Zophan since that is through real money only).
Constantine's AvatarConstantine
retiredstaff.pngchampion.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Gladion

Well, on Flight Rising, they have an auction house. They have a fee as well, but it's only taxed on the common currency (treasure), not the premium currency (gems). Something like that could be implemented, so that that way you aren't taking currency that the user likely paid for with their own money. (Maybe not with Gold Poke, though. Maybe there could just be a smaller 2% tax or so on that, and then no tax on Zophan since that is through real money only).
^^ True, but as I said, it's not there to replace the trade forum. It's best to do such transactions there. If things change, of course we're going to let you know. But for now, that's the stance.

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 612613614

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page