PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Changelog

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345678··· 612613614

true i agree to that
pDestiny's AvatarpDestiny
newbie.png
Are you suggesting an anniversary for the recode
Icon was taken from Yoshi's Story Resetting and Reviving
I guess so. I would expect SOMETHING to happen since the recode is kind of a big deal.
Hello, everyone! My name is EmeraldSpencer. I have a Youtube Channel and a Website, links to both are at the bottom!

I've started making Site Skins for people to use!

Kinaster Skin: sTT/kinaster Verlisify Skin: sTT/verlisify Hyper Niet Skin: sTT/hyper-niet Mega Jirachi Skin: sTT/mega-jirachi Koroku Skin: sTT/koroku Second Koroku Skin: sTT/koroku-2
Avatar was made by me. Is is myself wielding my Synchro Aegislash.
Spam will be automatically deleted. That includes all caps messages. If you watched the video we posted, you would know what was happening with the dojo. Video was posted for a reason. I offer my "hint hint" of approval ;)
Xyrnp's AvatarXyrnp
arceus.pngb+.png
Will the search on dex be added again?
Avatar Icon (My OC) made by: Syre Chibi Runner made by: Matamoja DO NOT STEAL IT PLEASE!!!!! ^~^
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
summon_zac.png 0 /1,000
JackieRawr's AvatarJackieRawr
champion.pnge+.png
Can you put the video in terms for someone who is deaf?
Novan-chan's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNovan-chan
supermod17164.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by JackieRawr

Can you put the video in terms for someone who is deaf?
in the corner of the video there may/should be a little box next to the volume that says [CC]. That will have text appear on the video that has what theyre saying if not with some words being off. If thats what youre referring to qwq i just rewatched the video an noticed it there to double check myself.
credits
Novan-Chan and all forms of her belong to me Avatar of Novan is made by me for my use only!
Wardove's AvatarWardove
master.pnga.png
And, if you're on mobile, you play it, and then pause it- and then tap the, um, little video name thiny at the top. It takes you to the youtube app, and the CC controls should be top right when the video's paused (can't check 'cause I don't have data to be poking youtube :P Only PFQ, cause it's awesome and worth it :3
It's best to assume I just don't exist anymore oop. I'm very active on FR (Wardove #360598), and I'm also down for a hello on Discord (Wardove #1455) If you have one of the templates I made once upon a time and either want to shout out or talk code, Discord will get you a quick response. avatar drawn by Raske on FR!
Hey, weren't the eggs supposed to be updated to look LESS like the Pokémon in egg form? I'm not crazy, that's what had happened, right?
Hillo's AvatarHillo
champion.pngd+.png
what do i do if my page suddenly bacame bigger?

Pages: 12345678··· 612613614

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page