PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Changelog

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456··· 612613614

Voxumo's AvatarVoxumo
master.pngd+.png
This may have been answered already, but will the shop be making a return at all?
Stellaluna's AvatarStellaluna
grandmaster.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Voxumo

This may have been answered already, but will the shop be making a return at all?
It's been stated many times before that there's no use for it right now.
27 | summon_zyg.png | 1000
Voxumo's AvatarVoxumo
master.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by VanyaBraginsky

QUOTE originally posted by Voxumo

It's been stated many times before that there's no use for it right now.
I do not follow the forums, I generally only pay attention to the posts that have been in regard to progress on the recode. As such I had no clue it's been asked many times. Though I do see now whwere it was answered in the FAQ section of the recode topic, again a section I paid little attention to since it's filled with generally obvious answers. Though thank you for answering my question.
Prf X's AvatarPrf X
grandmaster.pngb.png
First thank you for max sell button I got a few questions about the BFM 1 Does it resets the summons locks? 2 Does it resets the supplier? 3 Will the Pokedex check your fields & list your pokemon or do you need to do something to add them?
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer My time is: 02:39 PM
Score: 387
TR code credit
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
1. If you've unlocked them, no. If you haven't unlocked them yet, your progress towards it is lost. 2. Yes. 3. You will need to re-obtain them to register them again. This allows you to make the choice to release all your Pokémon for a full reset, or breed them to get them again.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
pDestiny's AvatarpDestiny
newbie.png
Does the BFM have any relation to the BFG of Doom fame?
Icon was taken from Yoshi's Story Resetting and Reviving
Nisky's AvatarNisky
master.pngc+.png
I have a question about the resetting rank thing: I know you've already answered that you cannot claim the rank-up rewards again for obvious reasons, but what about the Arceus rank reward? Since it isn't an actual item, but a bonus, would that bonus be lost if we resetted the dex, or would we keep it? I know I'm not at Arceus rank yet, but I'd like to know it anyway.
Avatar from the TV show Detective Conan. Detective Conan (c) Gōshō Aoyama.
No DestinyIntwined, that would be inappropriate. No Nisky, it's a passive bonus. If you're not Arceus rank, you do not get the buff.
WhovianKait's AvatarWhovianKait
champion.png
So are you going to make it possible to get to all the dressup items in the inventory then? I don't use them and have been waiting for the store to come back because that was the only way to go through and sell them all.
The first thought that comes to mind is what you're conditioned to think. What you think after defines you as a person.
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
Just a quick note, since the BFM was initially added to the code over two years ago (I just never got around to implementing it), I didn't realise it still had its old "draft" description. The BFM's description has now been updated.

QUOTE originally posted by WhovianKait

So are you going to make it possible to get to all the dressup items in the inventory then? I don't use them and have been waiting for the store to come back because that was the only way to go through and sell them all.
Please read the text in the Contest Hall.

Pages: 123456··· 612613614

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page