PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Changelog

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 152153154155156··· 612613614

Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by IamaDaBoi

i'm sorry, but i have a question; Why can the site icon switch from normal to new in a refresh? It just switched (for me anyway)
Because it's hardcoded into the notification system for browsers that can dynamically update the icon (the thing that makes the number appear in the icon), but if you have no notifications then it doesn't run and you may get the old icon due to cache.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Fattymccatcat's AvatarFattymccatcat
ultra.pngd.png
oooh i like the new icon
RozziDoodles's AvatarRozziDoodles
grandmaster.pngc.png
I like the new icon but I'll like never see it XD (because this is my PF tabs)
Avatar is of my character Deoxy drawn by JadedJynx on deviantART
Maybe reading your notifications would help. :P I personally liked the old icon better, just because it matched my site skin better.
Hello, everyone! My name is EmeraldSpencer. I have a Youtube Channel and a Website, links to both are at the bottom!

I've started making Site Skins for people to use!

Kinaster Skin: sTT/kinaster Verlisify Skin: sTT/verlisify Hyper Niet Skin: sTT/hyper-niet Mega Jirachi Skin: sTT/mega-jirachi Koroku Skin: sTT/koroku Second Koroku Skin: sTT/koroku-2
Avatar was made by me. Is is myself wielding my Synchro Aegislash.
hmforall's Avatarhmforall
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Also that,,, but it is was more eyecatchy. I like changing, but this one is not striking unlike the other one... this one is desapearing in each others colors..
Permafrost's AvatarPermafrost
ultra.pngb.png
I like the new icon as well, and the old colors didn't fit the default site skin at all, now that I think about it. xD I do have a minor issue with it though (possibly similar to hmforall's). The icon looks quite beautiful as a large image, but when it's scaled down, the gradient and shadows makes the icon blurry and edges fuzzy. Removing them might make it look more crisp, although the Q would fade into oblivion. Still, it's a minor issue. On another note, I've been loving the updates so far. <3 Keep up the good work!
All art I use is drawn by me unless stated otherwise. Unsplash is a site where you can get photos and use them without attribution.
Yes, I try to code for mobile; no, I will not bend over for it.
Still can't see anything? Try using landscape mode or come back later. PFQ can wait.
"This user has not figured out what to put in her signature. Please wait until she gets a life."
It's purdy.
#1 fan of Dr. Starline <3 Character in profile picture: Fox the Brave; Character owned by me, art made by DrStarline on Twitter "No matter the bumps, no matter the bruises, no matter the scars, stil the truth is the cross has made, the cross has made you flawless!" MercyMe, Flawless I will miss you forever Grandpa; 1942-2015 70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
SunnyPyroar's AvatarSunnyPyroar
superior.pnge+.png
Just thought I'd share this; it made me laugh

Two Different Tabs

SuperK1's AvatarSuperK1
collector.png

QUOTE originally posted by NoseinBook42

I like the new icon but I'll like never see it XD (because this is my PF tabs)
Same lol But then again I rarely saw the other one, so not like I'm missing out on any more xD Except that this new one is way cooler, so I'll want to see it more.
--My shop--My starter-- - - Li'l dragon eggy --Avatar by ÇløudWølf--
Zen's AvatarZen
master.pngc.png
I use my phone, so I rarely saw the other icon and still rarely see the new one. But it's nice to add change after how many years? Using the same icon all the time would eventually get old~
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.

Pages: 123··· 152153154155156··· 612613614

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page