PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Changelog

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 150151152153154··· 612613614

Oops...must have missed the announcement to remove our pokemon from the dojo...but YAY! so excited that the dojo is back
Current Shiny Hunt: Bulbasaur Progress:Current chain: 27 / 38 — approximately 205.0% boost! HUNT ONGOING
Stellaluna's AvatarStellaluna
grandmaster.pngb+.png
was magikarp's 'party' sprite updated ? 9.png i was releasing some and this looked different then what I usually seen when releasing them.
27 | summon_zyg.png | 1000
Kodiyak's AvatarKodiyak
ultra.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by SciZoroark

All of the icons are being slowly updated to their modern versions and also recolored to have shiny, albino, and melan. It's an ongoing project so they just kinda get updated, not announced.
This may answer your question. :)
Firesong's AvatarFiresong
ultra.pnge+.png
:') Happy the dojo is back so I can finally take my PF1 starter out. I was inactive when the re-code happened, haha.
C: Made my avatar myself.
sfc0's Avatarsfc0
superior.png
Yay, I'm excited to see the Dojo for my first time! You rock Niet, working so hard <3
Planning on starting a rental service for my lovely little blob here, but I haven't figured out pricing yet. In the meantime, don't be afraid to PM me with your own offers! Or, even better, help me decide on pricing until I feel ready to open shop, and get a whole day with Youtwo the Ditto for free :D Maximum rent time is seven days. I will only be accepting help from one person at a time, to avoid confusing myself.
Natsume.T's AvatarNatsume.T
ace.png
I love the Dojo! Thanks for all your had work, this goes for all you've done, not just the Dojo. Though I was wondering if we could have an Open All option for the poeple in our VIP list that are offline, like we do for the ones that are online?
Niall's AvatarNiall
grandmaster.pngb.png
Sorry, bud. Feel free to read up ^^
anchali's Avataranchali
master.pngc+.png
Yay! Thank you!
journaltrade shopfriendo Credits Template credit
Freebie by quinn, thread here.
Profile credit
Art made by Shinobu, thread here. Character design by Pandemonium, won from an auction!
DragonCards's AvatarDragonCards
champion.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Just a quick little update, but when selecting a Pokémon to put in Training, the tooltip on the Pokémon now shows some battle stats. Specifically, Nature shows stat effects instead of flavour preferences, and IVs/EVs are shown too. Hope this helps ^^
*Mod Edit: Removed the entire post and quoted the most recent as it was a little spammy~ that sounds great!
Vixony An's AvatarVixony An
master.pngc+.png
This is weird, it only shows the new icon when I have a notification

Pages: 123··· 150151152153154··· 612613614

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page