PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Changelog

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 151152153154155··· 612613614

SaberStar2's AvatarSaberStar2
grandmaster.pngb.png
Question- Will there ever be an option to turn off notifications for the whole 'your pokemon found a training bag' thing? It gets a little annoying...
made by meikorn
Help me out? :) avie by me, button by Ultimate Fish
u.pngGS ballsu.png
Vixony An's AvatarVixony An
master.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by SaberStar2

Question- Will there ever be an option to turn off notifications for the whole 'your pokemon found a training bag' thing? It gets a little annoying...
Taking it out of the dojo works for me
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by SaberStar2

Sure, just collect your Training Bags :p Notifications are there to notify you!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Wardove's AvatarWardove
master.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by TøxicGluttøny

Dumb question MCW is at the end of a month, but this weekend is the last weekend of March. Are we having it April 1st and 2nd? .o.
I'm really wondering about this too :P
It's best to assume I just don't exist anymore oop. I'm very active on FR (Wardove #360598), and I'm also down for a hello on Discord (Wardove #1455) If you have one of the templates I made once upon a time and either want to shout out or talk code, Discord will get you a quick response. avatar drawn by Raske on FR!
Mareep's AvatarMareep
grandmaster.pngss.png
Well, having it on april 1/2 would be nice :D
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here
TheCryingCat's AvatarTheCryingCat
ultra.pnge.png
Wow it looks really cool! X3
Krissi's AvatarKrissi
ultra.pngd.png
Neat new icon! I have to ask, though, was the new icon already implemented for mobile for a long time? Cause when I joined back in February, I made a shortcut on my home screen on my phone to my party for quick access, and it saved with the new shiny green icon, not the black one. o:
summon_xer.png0/300 summon_vir.png0/300 summon_dia.png0/300 summon_gir.png0/300 ★ Journal ★ Vulpix pixel by Type_Null. Shop banner by Alatreon. Icon by SaintNevermOre.
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Krissi

Neat new icon! I have to ask, though, was the new icon already implemented for mobile for a long time? Cause when I joined back in February, I made a shortcut on my home screen on my phone to my party for quick access, and it saved with the new shiny green icon, not the black one. o:
The "Web App" icon has always been the shiny new one. But now it's the global site icon too.
iamadaboi's Avatariamadaboi
collector.pnge.png
i'm sorry, but i have a question; Why can the site icon switch from normal to new in a refresh? It just switched (for me anyway)
PFP by him. PFP is Tsumugi Shirogane, a property of Spike Chunsoft. i do not claim her as my own, nor do I claim the art as my own. my journal ~>despaircito <~
Ducklett's AvatarDucklett
champion.pngd.png
Oooo I love it :> the colors are much better than the old ones. But then again I like the old one still.

Pages: 123··· 151152153154155··· 612613614

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page