PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12345678··· 545556

Ello, persons. I'm Soulless Ghoul on here, and Rufadasha on PF1. I go by Ghoul, Dash, or Ash. I'm a weird 13-year-old girl who somehow passes school without studying and speed-rushing my homework. I got to Ace rank on PF1 before I got on here. My favorite Pokemon shall forever by Cyndaquil.Never gonna change. Never Ever.
"After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space would say 'I want to see the manager.'" - William S Burroughs
DrakanAroh's AvatarDrakanAroh
Yo, I'm Drakan, or Drak, 22 (23 next month and a day, literally), and I'm agender; I too came from the recent promo thing. I'm from Texas, and I work at a healthcare type place where I perform such things as cleaning, cooking, feeding, bathing, clothing (but certainly not limited to that) for disabled people. Before I forget, I'm under the same name at PF, of which I joined on the 25th of October two years ago. My favorites... argh, there's a bunch. Cubone, Gastly/Haunter, and Deino are my top three/four. Favorite type is def Ghost types, followed by Dark types. I love to play games - survival horror, for the most part, though I play a bit of everything (and so in to Skullgirls atm), watch movies (Again horror is a main staple for me, but I like just about every genre), watch tv (Fringe, Hannibal, Walking Dead, Parks and Rec, Alfred Hitchcock Hour as examples), reading, writing... I'm into a lot of things, haha. Looking forward to checking this place out and watching it grow, as I said in the feedback thread. :)
Man-Bat / Kirk Langstrom from DC's Justice Leage Dark (~2019 version)
& Sig
Galladerox Freebie using official art from Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse
Collecting: , ,
ALL Ghost type summons tbh!
, & Casually Collecting: , , , &
clairvoyage's Avatarclairvoyage
Hello people of Earth! I'm Annie, Awesome007 on here and PF1, and as the name says, I'm awesome! :3 Call moi Annie, Awesome, or Bond. I loves Milotic and Mew, and yeah. I can't wait till the site is officially open to the public! uwu

hi~ i'm clairvoyage! you can call me clair!

links my joint shop weekly raffle! click Anchali! avatar is yoon jeonghan from seventeen.
Lime's AvatarLime
Kay! Hi! My name's Lime. I'm Lxylia on PF1. I've been with PF since June 30, 2010 so 3 years? Yeah. I love writing, reading and daydreaming. I'm currently a college student in first year. I'm also 21. Favorite Pokemon? I have TONS of them! I don't wanna list /wails/ I didn't hatch any eggs during the time promo codes were being given out through them. I used the code for 10 per hour and got in. So far, I'm loving PFQ since it's easy to navigate and modify the skins. I sadily miss the template system /sobs/
Wosprig's AvatarWosprig

QUOTE originally posted by Golden Tempest

QUOTE originally posted by Wosprig

QUOTE originally posted by Golden Tempest

I was born and raised in New Zealand and I'm down in the South Island, Christchurch.
Nice to meet another kiwi! Christchurch is such a lovely place. Were you there in the earthquake?
Yes and I use to be in your Kiwi Pokefarmers clan back in 2010 on PF. Spoke of the quakes back then, with Marinator when he was around and that clan. Might know me better by the username TRasenS. Which I did state in my introduction, that was what my original PF username was.
Oh, yes! I do remember that. I thought that your username seemed familiar.
Hello c: I'm Summer, or Princess, or SummerPrincess, whichever xD. My username is SummerDancer on Pokefarm, of which I've been a part of since June 2011. As to how I joined this site, I was one of the lucky 10 per hour who got in. Being a nightowl comes in handy sometimes I suppose. x3 I love to read, listen to music, write, and dance. I've always had a perfect grade point average, so I suppose I'm a bit of a nerd as well. o.o My favorite Pokemon are Pikachu and Mew. So far, I love the new clicking system. It's so efficient. I also love the layout of the user pages, and I actually really like the egg animations and such. It's hard to say what I'd change just yet, though I will try to come up with some suggestions. I'm excited to see what's to come. c:
`` To be cruel, to be condescending, to be careless, is easy. It is difficult and trying to be kind, understanding, conscientious. But remember this: Those who choose the latter will be honored and admired, while those who choose the former will not be missed. ``
Pikachu Sprite by Schede Personaggi, Clouds Background by Taylor Dylan
JournalDragon Cave
Hello. I am Gyro, or Shadow what ever is easier to name me. My username is weeshadow1 on PokeFarm. I have been on PokeFarm for just over a year. I joined PFQ from the 10 per hour thing on my B-day. So happy about that. I like to draw, write and I love spriting. (I made my avatar). My favourite Pokémon is Zekrom, Zapdos, Raikou and Houndour. I cant decide. I also have a pendant of a black dragon for Zekrom. I like how its easier to use on my Ipad, but still in touch with the older PF. I also like how the fields are done because its more accurate with placing Pokémon around. The animations are nice but can be a little irritating if you saw them all the time. (Its okay for now though).
Avatar made by Cryst of Comet (my OC that i created)
Score: 0
Genius's AvatarGenius
Hi everyone, I'm Genius and I'm 17 years old. I've been on the old Pokefarm since the 27th of October, 2010 with the same username. My favorite pokemon? Well, I have a couple, which include metagross, primeape and tyranitar. I got here through the 10 accounts per hour promotion, which I was extremely happy to be able to get. I really like how the berry preferences now have a background to distinguish what is preferred, it really makes clicking a lot easier. The page layouts are also nice, and if there's one thing for me to nitpick, it would be for the mobile version to be just as usable as the website itself (Only thing which doesn't work for phone that I have noticed is the farm page. Or maybe that's just my phone). But otherwise, I'm extremely satisfied with the way the website has turned out to be, especially for the beta stage. I can't wait for more features to be implemented! Good work to all the staff!
Credit for avatar to CatEnergetic
keropla's Avatarkeropla
Hiiiii. I'm Keropla, or Kero, either is 'kay. I joined PF late in spring in 2010, just a few months after it opened. I came to PFQ from the 240 account promo thing. My favorite Pokemon? Probably Dewgong or Flygon? Maybe Rattata? I have lots of favorites omg. As for hobbies, I like drawing (I'm obviously not the best tho). I think PFQ is really cool so far! The PotD and V-Wave seem like a really neat concept. Also clicking isn't as much of a hassle (which is grrrreat). I can't wait until the finished site comes out! :D
Ryoukun's AvatarRyoukun
Ah right, thought I forgot something. Hello, everyone, I'm Ryoukun, same as from PF! I started there back in April of '11 so two years I believe I've been on that site. I love writing, roleplay, reading, music, games and drawing! I'm a bit of a space case too =^^"= Currently 22 yrs old and in college to become a vet tech and then a full veterinarian. Favorite pokemon huh? SWINUBS!! Gosh I could never get enough of the nubby goodness that makes those cute little piggies...=>///>= I got into PFQ on the 240 promo, after my fourth try. I squealed about it and scared my poor cat. But so far I'm really liking the set up of the website. I haven't found really anything to nitpick at, save for the template system, but that's just a small thing. I also enjoy how easy it is to click now, and how the website is also tablet/phone friendly, since I do sometimes sneak on at work lol =^^"= I'm looking foward to the great things to come, and thank you to all the staff for their hard work!

Pages: 12345678··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page