PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 1234567··· 545556

Mr-Minér-092's AvatarMr-Minér-092
Hello guys, i finally joined this awesome site, and have been on the original since march 22, '13 :)
PMD fan. Grovyle is my favorite PMD character, and favorite Pokémon
Persephone's AvatarPersephone
'ello everyone~ I'm Persephone but feel free to call me Perse if you'd like. I'm the same Persephone on the original PF and I'm hoping I can transfer all my pokemon eventually -squishes- I like my pretties~ I'm a college freshman this year, exploring the big city for the first time and loving it~ I went to school in Kansas and recently moved to Boston (prefer Boston) I'm majoring in bio and *hopefully* going to med school for plastic surgery but we'll see where the path takes me ^^ I do art on the side, I'm not good at all but I like to pretend that I am so if anyone is feeling brave, feel free to check out my DA and please be nice ._. Um, what else... I'm rather morbid so I love horror films and stuff that makes people squeamish and it usually concerns people that I have such gristly interests heh. I rp a lot, though on a different site so I usually spend my time between PF and that. And that's about it! Feel free to send a PM, I would love to meet each every one of the beta testers~
people will stare make it worth their while
avatar official wallman art (c) boichi signature official raqiya art (c) boichi
bluekohane's Avatarbluekohane
Hi there everyone! I managed to get in here through the new opportunity that was provided c:. Thank you, Pokefarm staff for providing another way of being able to participate ^_^. I should start by introducing myself, I'm bluekohane. You can call me Blue or Kohane, or whatever shortened version of my username you can come up with. I'm currently a senior in high school in the United States. Usually I come on PF to do shiny hunts and scour. I hope that there's something like scour here too >w<. It's a pleasure to meet you all, congrats to everyone here!
Ghostly's AvatarGhostly
Hi, I'm Ghostly, but on Pokefarm I was Girlia~ I got here through the September 12 event where the first ten people of each hour could get an account. I was lucky to get one~ I'm glad to be hear, the site looks like its off to a great start!
CODE:
Currently playing Ultra Sun Currently Hunting Shiny Ghastly Signature by Galladerox
SkyUmbreon's AvatarSkyUmbreon
Hi everyone, my name is SkyUmbreon but you can call me Skylar. I was able to join this awesome site from the access code that Kolink shared. I was fast enough to get in ^^ My favourite pokemon is tropius and I love MLP. Bye for now~
Images
Avatar/sprites are official art from the Pokemon games
Lv. 100 — +318,583
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Calm nature
Meiana's AvatarMeiana
Hello. I'm Starship, from the old PF. I was one of the lucky users to get a place with the secret code. As like said above, I was ninja-quick. 5:00PM is now my faviroute hour of the day<3 I'm really happy to be apart of here. My faviroute Pokemon is.. Mewtwo I think. Yeah definetley. I'm currently following the tutorial. Bye byee!
♡ Avatar is official artwork from the game Pokémon Café ReMix.
Um, hello! I'm Sui on PF, and I've been playing since the day it opened to the public (Jan 1, 2010). I was also a part of the old PokéBattlers (not the reboot) for a while. I'm 18 at the moment, and I like drawing, games and animation of all types. My favorite Pokémon is Arcanine. I haven't been playing Pokémon as long as some have - my first game was generation III. But I had been watching the anime before that, so that counts for something, right? I was never the most talkative person as I'm quite shy; but I'm always interested in making friends! Feel free to talk sometime.
image is official pokemon art; icon is official from witch's heart
silver ☀ he/they/pup ☀ 28
AmandyDavis's AvatarAmandyDavis
Hi everyone! I'm AmandyDavis, same name as on PF and I managed to get in early this morning. Which means that the day that I joined PFQ is the same day that I joined PF, just separated by three years. I'm 21 and I'm an actor by trade and currently working on a Psychology Associates at my local community college, it'll be my second degree once I finish with the program. I'm not entirely sure that I have a favorite Pokémon but I'm very fond of fire types. So far I'm really enjoying the site and the chance to start over completely is something that I've been looking forward to since the site was announced. I'm hoping to be a lot more social this time around and the challenge of trying to reach the top level like I did on PF is something that I'm excited about. I'm just really glad to finally be here.
Lørd Pyrøn's AvatarLørd Pyrøn
Hello PFQ!!! I am Lord Pyron (no need to bow down fellow beta testers) but I don't mind being called Pyron cuz it's my username on PF. I joined PF 2 years ago in Janurary on the 22nd. 7PM will now be my favourite time (even though most evening are spent on homework). I am currently 15 and next year will be attending College hoping to do Maths, Programming, Physics and Modern History. I also see the irony in that my farm name is for fire types yet my starter is water. I really wanted Fennekin but that can wait. I am a brony, a huge fan of DBZ, Kid Icarus and No More Heroes. My favourite Pokemon of all time is Gallade and my favourite type is Electric.
✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸
Saladfissh's AvatarSaladfissh
Hey there! KrazyKarp here, or PF User on Pokefarm 1. I just joined a few minutes ago, so I still need to hatch my starter. Anyways, I'm a random guy who likes to have fun. I'm 13 and I'm in 8th grade, and watch anime. Well, there isn't much I do. Basketball a bit, computer and IPad games, etc. I'm pretty much that one crazy funny person at school, hence the 'krazy' in my username and 'karp' because Magikarp is my favorite Poemon. So, hope to see you around and congrats to all who have gotten an account on here!

Pages: 1234567··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page