PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 545556

Hi! Happy to see an intro thread! I'm Ghibs, and I'm new here! I use all pronouns, but prefer they/them. I recently got a desk job that leaves me with sone free time at work, so this fills in those blanks for me, haha. I've been playing Pokemon games since 2001 and usually try to make a living dex, but the recent DLC paywalls have made me stop wanting to do that. I am also working on a POkemon card living dex! So I will probably do that here, and then branch out into a forme dex. I'm eager to learn about all the site exclusive designs! I work at a sandwich shop and also at a library! I hope to get my masters soon :) I read a lot of books, and play a lot of different games. I lvoe listening to music, mostly post rock. I'm happy to meet everyone here!
uh hi. I'm sugarpaw. an new adult player. its nice too be here. I hope people will help me out in the future. :)
I can't change my profile picture :( https://ibb.co/K0Yk9k4
Eomchy's AvatarEomchy
Hihi peoples, I literally discovered this game random when I posted into a youtuber by the name of HoodlumCallum, Idk what he was streaming but he went on her for a few months and when I saw the link in chat i followed out of curioucity, and while I dont have to share personally, I will say that the community is so nice and I am loving it here. I have had nice browser game in awhile. I used to love Unovarpg, I grinded that like a mad man, and now I may just do that here may or maynot have stayed up lastnight just doing here because I was having so much fun, also side dont worry about the spelling of my name, just say emo shy, and I love lucario. One day I will have a lucario someday soon, especially now that I know how happiness works.
Hihi I'm Eomchy 😎 My profile pics is a commission work of my oc by the artist named sbeew https://twitter.com/sbeew707 This is eomchy fully realized 🫠 Badge Created by LycanKai
Score: 708
ladyboss1029's Avatarladyboss1029
I have a question. Besides "search my fields" is there an easier way to see how many of a specific mon I have collected in my posession? I want to get down to 1 of each so I'm trying to figure out the best way to do so. Because searching A-Z or in order of region takes a good bit of time. And I am very likely to miss some.
Chandevoir's AvatarChandevoir
I just joined! Thought it would be proper to post an introduction :) Hello! o/ I’m Chandevoir, but you can call me Chand or Voir. I’m a minor, and I go by they/them pronouns! I’m still an active student, and I do wander through the internet to find games to play, so here I am. I’m not the best at introductions, so let me let the questions guide me through <3 I love the community already, with its kind atmosphere and welcoming members. How did you find us? Heard from a friend…who heard from a friend xD I got interested, and decided to check the site out. Found it interesting, so why not? So here I am. Would you reccomend us to a friend? Definitely! If I can get them to, of course. I’m one of the few Pokémon fans in the friend group, after all. Any hobbies, are you working on anything cool, etc? I write short stories, play the piano and violin, and occasionally draw! I’m actually considering starting a YouTube channel on social commentary, archaeology, and maybe other things like gaming and singing. Who knows? Maybe I’ll be able to pursue that as an actual hobby. For now, I enjoy studying biology, and am currently writing a collection of short stories about an original universe. I am also working on an original Pokémon design inspired by certain fusions and the Kanto legendary birds! What's your favorite Pokémon? Oh…tough question. My top few are Chandelure, Porygon-Z, Gardevoir, Dragonair and Miraidon. I love most Pokémon, but these five are definitely above the rest :D
kittybaby's Avatarkittybaby
Hello, I'm a 20 year old new player. I've known about PokeFarm for years through clickable links on Chicken Smoothie, but haven't decided to join until now. I've been playing CS since 2013 and this site pops into my mind sometimes. I joined this site with my partner after a Pokemon conversation (definesmug). I'm a psychology major IRL with a love for horses. I've recently graduated with a psychology diploma & I'm working towards my bachelors at the moment. I've been taking horse riding lessons for almost 10 years now, taking breaks now and then. I hope I can lease/own my own horse one day. My favourite Pokemon would either be Bulbasaur or Charmander. See you around! :)

Pages: 123··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page