PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

Chandevoir's AvatarChandevoir
I just joined! Thought it would be proper to post an introduction :) Hello! o/ I’m Chandevoir, but you can call me Chand or Voir. I’m a minor, and I go by they/them pronouns! I’m still an active student, and I do wander through the internet to find games to play, so here I am. I’m not the best at introductions, so let me let the questions guide me through <3 I love the community already, with its kind atmosphere and welcoming members. How did you find us? Heard from a friend…who heard from a friend xD I got interested, and decided to check the site out. Found it interesting, so why not? So here I am. Would you reccomend us to a friend? Definitely! If I can get them to, of course. I’m one of the few Pokémon fans in the friend group, after all. Any hobbies, are you working on anything cool, etc? I write short stories, play the piano and violin, and occasionally draw! I’m actually considering starting a YouTube channel on social commentary, archaeology, and maybe other things like gaming and singing. Who knows? Maybe I’ll be able to pursue that as an actual hobby. For now, I enjoy studying biology, and am currently writing a collection of short stories about an original universe. I am also working on an original Pokémon design inspired by certain fusions and the Kanto legendary birds! What's your favorite Pokémon? Oh…tough question. My top few are Chandelure, Porygon-Z, Gardevoir, Dragonair and Miraidon. I love most Pokémon, but these five are definitely above the rest :D
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page