PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 555657

Hello~ I'm WildSpiritedWolf, also known as Kia-1112 on the original PokeFarm. I joined the old PokeFarm in September 2010 but er... never actually tried to complete my PokeDex. I also left for a year and only returned under a month ago. I've been on here for just over two weeks. I got my access code after a bet with my dad XD I'm from the South of England but I've also lived in Cyprus. And my hobbies? Drawing, writing, reading, playing games... And animal keeping. I also love Anime ~<3 My favourite Pokemon would have to be Umbreon, Suicune and Absol. Things I like about PFQ? Well, I think it is great so far. I love how easy it is to click the fields now. I do sort of miss the old Party pages but I'm used to the new ones now. Also, I love the PokeDex pictures. (Even though I am secretly jealous of whoever has the talent to draw like that) I get excited each time I hatch a new Pokemon to see what it looks like in the new PokeDex. I really like PMs and making friends on here. So feel free to PM me~ Either here or on the old PokeFarm.
~Please Spare a Click~
ModernHog's AvatarModernHog
'Ello, everyone. My name's ModernHog, but you probably already knew that without even looking at this post. My username on the original PF is UltraQuest40, and I joined 6th November, 2010. Got on the first site because I saw one of my older brothers play, decided to join months later. I live in south-eastern England, though I was born in Norway, and I'm also a part Italian. More English, though. Don't know squat about the latter two. I'm a student at the moment, thirteen years of age, do the math and you'll find I'm in Year 9. My hobbies tend to be mostly writing fan-fictions, writing things that aren't fan-fictions, playing computer games, watching anime, the usual. I tend to be called mature for my age. And whoever says that is correct. Favourite pokemon...hmm, that'd have to be a tie between Sceptile or Zoroark. Both very good in terms of stats. Shame that they don't have any Mega Evolutions. What I like about Pokéfarm Q really has to be summed up in one word. Brilliant. No more refreshing in the party page to check EHP levels rising, I love the easier to navigate Pokédex, though I wish the server time clock was a bit bolder. Haven't seen the fields (as of typing this), but from what I hear, they seem fantastic. I hope this site grows to become even more popular than the original Pokéfarm. Deserves it.
Uh, hi? Used to use this account a lot but ever since not using for five years, my previous career of 'using this account' hasn't quite been the same. Not entirely sure what I'm gonna do about that. Maybe I'll ask the bank for a loan.
blindinghope's Avatarblindinghope
Hello I am Blindinghope from the original Pokefarm. I love this settup much better I hope it continues.
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Yo yo, reporting for egg-hatching duty :3 I'm Mel/Skiddo *wavewaves* I was on PF1 and PB as IceKyurem (if you recognise me, yay! c: ), so I've been farming for just over three years now =P 14 years old, girl, UK. My fave mons are Flareon, Kyurem, Skiddo, Piplup and Skitty. And I got my code by buying it, in the... fundraiser thingymajig, yesterday c: So far, I'm loving PFQ. (Well, I loved PF1, so this was to be expected heheh). At first, way before I even joined, I was unsure about the graphic layout. Must've preferred PF1's siplicity. But, actually using PFQ, I don't mid it haha. My keyboardstarted 'dorkig' out right now tough, makig it annoyingo type, so I'll ed this post here for ow!! x_x
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Astraea's AvatarAstraea
hey my name is Daniele. i'm 22. and a girl.. I bought my way in. (ugh, 5 gbp is 8 something usd with paypal T~T) I've been a member on PokeFarm since September 2010, reached Champion and gave up. I think its stupid how you have to give a ridiculous amount of interactions to keep up with the events they give out, which you HAVE to have to complete your dex. Sorry, but who has time for that? I'm American. I have a job, as a cashier at a thrift store. I have a boyfriend of 4 years, we just bought our own house together. I have two cats. Animals are my passion. things I love : horror (novels, b movies, documentaries, you name it), the paranormal/supernatural (theoretical / educational mostly, very little fiction anymore), manga, anime, retro video games, reading fanfiction. my fandoms are: first and foremost : NANA by Ai Yazawa.. Yu-Gi-Oh! (tendershipping), South Park (Bunny), D Gray Man (i don't ship anybody, but i love Kanda), Sailor Moon, and CLAMP. POKEMON RELATED : type : Ghost Pokemon : Gengar, Pikachu, Jolteon, Cofagrigus, Mewtwo, Hydreigon game: Yellow, Silver, X PFQ is so far, so good. the only thing is how slow click-backs are, but this will most likely improve when it opens officially. I'm excited to start shiny hunting!
IcY's AvatarIcY
Helloz! My name is Icy im 24 year old Girl... Have 1 Kiddo with another on the way.. i love pokemon Love coloring them On my laptop playing the games.. Fan of the older ones though.. maybe someday ill pick up a new one. Ive been on PF sense 2010(ish) still trying to complete the dex.. have a long way to go yet.. i like doing hunts a little to much x.x I Live with my husband we have our own appt. Have 4 cats.. I looove animals sometimes more then people these days they make for good little listeners.. Favorite animal has to be a horse though.. i ride on occasion Use to Event on a regular basis but i had a bad accident so now i only ride sadly enough.. Umm guess thats all i can think of right now :) If anyone wants you can shoot me a message i dont bite.. xD *Bows out*
Banner by masochisms Banner by masochisms
Thlydd's AvatarThlydd
I'm Thlydd, I was on the original PF, left for a bit then suddenly saw an add on another site for a PFQ with a promo code on it, I copied the code, looked to see if it was the same group, saw it was, and registered. Not much else there is to say. If you know me from then go ahead and friend me, I like chatting with people here, makes the game more fun. PS: Is anyone from the old MTG (The ORIGINAL one) here?
Belladonna's AvatarBelladonna
Belladonna. *bows* New to the game, to the forum, to pretty much everything Pokemon-involved, so please forgive any obviously dumb questions. Thank you for your time.
Meu's AvatarMeu
Oh. This is still up. I just turned 15 and I'm female and a sophomore in high school. I'm Rose but I was NightJay on PokéFarm. Crazy Umbreon lady and I also really like second-evolution grass starters. My favorite types are Dark and Ice. I'm aiming to complete the 'Dex, of course. (Three days in and I'm still a Beginner.)
shop + journal + credit
if my journal is deleted: Art Credit: Avatar & About Me: Zan Forum Signature: Silver
phone lines follow us, like heartbeats in the dusk hold my hand and gush, sweet landscapes from the bus
Chille3001's AvatarChille3001
So, I was on way back 4 years ago on pf1, and I'm looking for a way to get back into it. I'm just a highschooler who likes pokemon, and i loved pokefarm for years. Favorite Pokémon? I'd have to say Blaziken. I'd like to say I got an invitation or something, but... Well, I never did aanything note worthy, so... :/ I'm just gonna do the usual, and hatch stuff and level up. I just hope theres a way to transfer from pf1, like in the real games. If not, oh well!

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 555657

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page