PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 545556

Duskar's AvatarDuskar
*Flops in* Greeting, fellow...People...? Anyway...I got to PFQ via trading for a voucher :3 Didn't bother me at all. My PF username was tegaen :p Because I made a bad choice of a name. I'd been on PF since 2010, sometime in July. I'm quite into animals and drawing. Especially drawing animals! My favourite Pokémon would be Riolu, of which my Pokésona is based on. So fr, the only thing I'm having trouble with is the signature/avatar page -3- I just can't save it. Or I'm doing something wrong... Anywaaaay...I do like the design of the site, and hope it gets its new features added soon ^3^
🇦🇺 he/him they/them (unlicensed) | 21+ ||Avatar is official Ace Attorney anime screencap||
^ You're probably doing something wrong with the avatar >3<. Trust me, happened to me too x3
"After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space would say 'I want to see the manager.'" - William S Burroughs
Hello all~ I got on PFQ thanks to an offline friend who bought the access code for me as a late birthday present. I just can't thank her enough for it!! But anywayz, My PF Username was -BlackStorm- and it now is BlackStorm. I did not change my name because I just like it XD hehe. My favorite pokemon is hard to say but one of them would defiantly be a liepard and I am so happeh that I could choose a purloin as a starter 0w0. Other interest of me are drawing, painting, anime and animals.
Melan Entei Hunt

Livedex: Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh/Unova/Kalos/Alola/Galar
Code made by: me -- Image Credit(s)
Eggy's AvatarEggy
Ok, time to introduce myself here~ I am Eggy, a 15-year old female Croatian :P I got my access code in a trade on Pokefarm; I have traded 1000 GP, about 8 summons, 1 mil. ₢ and 2 shinies for one. :3 As for my favorite Pokemon... I can't decide between Pikachu and Weavile. I like them both equally, so I guess it's a tie? I like to draw, and I'm interested in pixel art a lot.
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
Allison's AvatarAllison
Hello, I'm Allison! I'm 22 and a college student. Ninetales is my all time favorite Pokemon. So far I love love love this site! Um, it's 6:19 in the morning here for me, so it's hard to think. Please PM me if you'd like to be friends! I'm hoping to make a lot of friends here. c:
Hannahkins's AvatarHannahkins
Hey Everyone! I'm Hannah! or Hannahkins :3 I'm 20 years old and working for PoundLand! I am a Moderator on another Forum site which I love! I love Eevee and all the Eeveelutions! I decided to pay for an entrance code to PFQ mainly for the Promotion and the fact I was bored beyond bored! I love Pokéfarm! My account is in my Signature! Hope to get my new PFQ account up to the same level my PF account is soon. :D Nice to meet you all! xx

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Unexpected [/size] - expected [/color] (opened on line 1) on line 5

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[centre][size=14][B][color=#00FFFF]~ Eevee Hannahkins ~ Pokéfarm ~ Miku Hatsune ~ [url]http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Miku_Hatsune#0[/url] [/size][/B] [/color][/centre]
Grounded's AvatarGrounded
I'm Grounded! I'm on the other site under the same name, but was getting a little bored, and I thought since I've managed to save a lot of money this month, I'd treat myself to an entrance code for this place! Looking promising so far!!
Managodess's AvatarManagodess
So I only just found this thread, haha I'm Managodess, but I go by Mana online. I'm 20 years old and just started college (English as a second language and Math, both to become a Special Education teacher) I live in Germany, but I speak English and German fluently. I'm here because of the ever so amazing BeeTee, whom I have known for about... ummm... 4-5 years now? She bought me an access code, which is only one of the many awesome things she's done for me. I go by the same username on the old Pokefarm. My favorite Pokemon would have to be Drifloon, it's just too adorable. Aaaand I think that's all. I look forward to seeing this site evolve further :)
Planned Legendary Hunt:
× 483 / 1000
Kanaloa Idols
Find my shop here Avatar was cropped from one of my own self portraits, the full version can be found here
Misty108's AvatarMisty108
I'm Misty108, and I'm 13 years old. I've been playing PF since November 2010, and I've been playing PFQ for 11 days. My favorite things to do are using the computer, playing games, and drawing. I also enjoy listening to music. I'm quite in to Japanese, and I'm (attempting) to learn the language (eventually). As for my favorite Pokémon... I doubt I could round it down to just one. The ones I can think of off the top of my head are Skitty, Fennekin, Latios, Purrloin, and Shaymin (Sky Form). Since I wasn't feeling active on PF when the access code giveaway was being held, I ended up trading for one.
Check out my trade shop! V      Collecting:
TuxedoMask's AvatarTuxedoMask
Hi everyone :) I used to play Pokefarm, but went inactive for a while, nearly a year. I came back on last week, and found we are getting a site upgrade to version 2. Im excited for it, so I bought a pass and came straight over.

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page