PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 555657

Hello I'm StrawberryFields, I've been on Pokefarm since January 1st 2012, and I've been on here for about 5 or 6 days. I love Pokemon, my family say its an inherited taste as most of my family like it too. Erm, please call me Eva, my favourite pokemon is Dedenne, Litleo, Skitty or Espurr. I am a fanfic writer, and erm..Thats about it!
All Sprites by me
s-a-y-u-r-i's Avatars-a-y-u-r-i
senior.png
Hello all! I'm Sayuri! :) I started on PF1 in 2011 (with the same Username) and loved it. I'm honestly a lot happier with PFQ, though. It's much easier to give mass clicks, and to just click in general, so that's amazing! It also keeps me coming back every second I'm away from the site :P I'm a 21-year-old American girl that loves Harry Potter and learning about other cultures. I'm currently learning ASL so that's a fun fact! And in the past I've studied Japanese, but I only know a very minimal amount... Anyway, I keep pretty much to myself so It's always fun when I get some random PM's :) Closing note: I love cute Pokemon. Anything I think cute counts as my favorite ones :P
*Be the change you want to see in the world.*
Nitro Indigo's AvatarNitro Indigo
rookie.png
Hi! I'm Nitro Indigo! I joined PFQ yesterday, but was on PF1 a few years ago. As you can tell from this I-tried-well-done template, I like Solatorobo! A lot. Or something. ...Wow, what a descriptive introduction.
───────────────────────── I ᴡᴀs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ BANNED EPISODES ʜᴇʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ. ─────────────────────────
fpff's Avatarfpff
newbie.png
hello im fpff hows everyone doing
ReaverXtrik's AvatarReaverXtrik
master.pnge.png
Hello humans and not-so-humans! Call me Reaver! Like the evil one from Fable. Anyone play Fable? No? Never mind. Sooo...I joined PF1 (under the same name, ReaverXtrik) a few days before christmas of 2012, and I absolutely loved it there. So, I'm actually really glad that I am on PFQ now, and I would love to meet some new friends. I'm a girl from Scotland, but I live in England. I'm 15, but I will be 16 in a few months, which I cannot WAIT for, because that means I will no longer be a child, and I will be able to unleash my awesomeness unto the world and do things that 16 year olds do... like get a job...and pass my exams...and eat food...and laze about...and...yep, totally lost my TARDIS of thought now. If you visit my page thingy, you'll understand the TARDIS of thought thing. It's all explained. But anyway, there you go. A little bit of info about me. My favourite animal, colour and band = Wolves, purple (since apparently 'black isn't a colour') and McFly. Bye now!
Hello everyone! I'm MissMasquerade ( or Masquerade if that's what you want to call me on here ) here on PFQ, and I'm Meridia-Co back on PF1. I've been on PF1 since 6th September 2011, and this is currently my second day on PFQ, where I'm already having a lot of fun. Now what to say about interests? My main interest has to be drawing, playing video games, reading or listening to music. Hence why I probably want to be a video games developer, graphic designer or author when I finally manage to get a job post-school ( because yep, I'm still in school at the minute. Fun times :p ). I love fantasy stuff, daydreaming, and of course I also love Pokemon. Which is the main reason for me being on PF1 and PFQ in the first place! I may only have been on here a couple of days, but I already find it a lot easier to use than PF1, when it comes to clicking other Pokemon and stuff. And I love how I can now finally get all the Pokemon that I want, without having to wait for something like a Unova Pass (like you had to obtain to start getting Unova Pokemon on PF1). And as for favourite Pokemon? My fav. legendary (or near-legendary), is Meloetta, my fav. Eeeveelution (and overall favourite Pokemon) is Vaporeon, and I also love Litwick and Volcarona (I already have Vaporeon and currently have a Litwick egg I'm trying to hatch, so all I need is to get a Volcarona and hopefully a Meloetta as well!)! :) :) Smiles, Sweets and Coco Pops :)
BlackShuck's AvatarBlackShuck
superior.png
Hi, I'm BlackShuck. I was just browsing the interwebs and saw the original site, then saw that there was a new site to check out, and here I am. I'm 23 and hail from New Jersey. My favorite Pokemon is Haunter, though I really like ghost types in general. This looks like an interesting site, so I'm looking forward to checking it out more.
Coiffwaff's AvatarCoiffwaff
elite.png
My name is Coiffwaff (Which is the German name for my all time favorite Pokémon, Furfrou.) but you can call me by my real name, Amanda. I just started playing on this site after hearing from a good friend that it was finally open and I am enjoying it quite a lot so far~! uvu I love playing handheld games as well as collecting things! I currently have a quite massive My little pony collection and also some currently small ones of my favorite Pokémon. Which besides Furfrou is Glaceon and Gardevoir! ♥ I never really talked to anyone on the old site so I am hoping to start doing so on this one. Getting more Pokémon loving friends is always a great thing after all!
Credit
Aurajem13's AvatarAurajem13
ultra.pnge+.png
Hello all I'm aurajem13 but you can call me aura or aurajem, I first joined Pokefarm on 5th of December 2010, I for one enjoyed the site and all of the features that the site has to offer. I am a 18 year old british girl who loves to do drawing and reading, but also I make pokemon sprites in my spare time, but I'm starting to get the hang of making my own pokemon skins and trying to balance the colours out, I do play on the games console (ie: Xbox 360, my half broken red DSi and a blue and black 2DS). My favourite pokemon region is Johto, favourite legendary pokemon is Lugia, favourite pokemon type is Psychic and favourite pokemon is tied between Umbreon and Servine. As for PFQ I am still getting used to the site and I have already opened my 1st sprite shop.
Dagger's AvatarDagger
beginner.png
Hey, I'm Dagger~ I just joined today and I'm new to the whole Pokefarm thing so I'm still trying to figure everything out. When I'm not playing Pokemon, I'm usually on tumblr and deviantart. I love to draw and play video games~ C: My favorite Pokemon is Houndoom, though ever since X and Y came out I've been loving Noibat more and more. Johto is still my favorite region, though. x3
Made by Noscium on deviantArt
My tumblr | My dA

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 555657

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page