PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123456··· 545556

Pratygoyal66's AvatarPratygoyal66
Hi! My name is Dark M or Praty. I live in India and originally joined Pokefarm in 2011 on 22 Feb. I got here by Pokebattlers(Sad to see it shutting down, I was beginning to enjoy it) . I has seen pokemon since age 4 and have loved it since age 6. I have always loved to play pokemon game, but there are not many in India :( . I have still not thought about changing anything here, as I have been here since 1 day and a like 5 hours. Well, just this much.
Be Afraid, For DarkM is here.
Loksfjoer's AvatarLoksfjoer
Well, I'm Calle. I joined Pokéfarm Saturday, 14th of May 2011 and have been a player ever since. I also registered to Pokébattlers and it's through there that I got my access code. So today I registered here. I've been into Pokémon for a long time, I was a kid when red and blue came out (do not remember how old I was). First game I played was Pokémon Red, then Yellow, followed by Silver and Fire Red. Playing the games stopped there. I watched the anime as well, kanto, orange islands and the most part of Johto. After that I stopped watching. For a while I didn't do a lot with Pokémon, until I came across Pokéfarm and I got hooked again. It even got me working on two fanfictions in the Pokémon realm ^_^ I picked my all-time favourite as starter, though it still has to evolve in it's final form.
~ Writer ~ Roleplayer ~ Collector of gems, jewels and fossils ~ My shop: Shop of shiny items My clan: Words of creation Avatar made for me by Armarouge
44CINDER44's Avatar44CINDER44
Another Pokebattlers native is arriving on the scene! It's the infamous 44Cinder44! I've been on Pokefarm for a year, and no I am not a Champion or Arceus or anything, I'm actually just a Senior :p I stopped hatching eggs a long time ago, and I only recently started back up when the PFQ invites were being sent out. I'm glad to be here, and as stated in the About 44Cinder44 section of my userpage, I'll have a crapton of fun here. My favorite Pokémon is Zoroark, and I'm really excited for the X/Y Pokémon.
Once did a pony who shone like the sun Look out on her kingdom and sigh She smiled and said, "Surely there is no pony so lovely and so well beloved as I." Nohari Window Johari Window
Care to take a look at my sprite shop?
Once did a pony who gleamed like the moon Look out on her kingdom and sigh Dejected, she cried, "Surely there is no pony who loves me or finds any love in my night!" Credits
Lyrics from the song Lullaby for a Princess Avatar made on Pixlr Banner by ZeroFlame64
LucarioGuy15's AvatarLucarioGuy15
Hello there guys, I am LucarioGuy15, also known as Lu. I am 18 years old and from Portugal. For those interested (aka no one!), my birthday is on May 15th. I joined PokeFarm on July 21st 2011 so it's been a month past two years and man, has it been an incredible journey or what? XD I love playing video games, PokeFarm (/endshamelessbootlicking), RPing, reading and writing. In fact I have a couple fanfictions online if you would like to take a gander at them. ^^ (/endshamelessadvertising) *ahem* Anyways, I was supposed to go to college this year but due to exchange student shenanigans (I was on the US this previous year doing my Senior year), I gotta wait a year so I expect to find a part-time job of some sort soon. Gotta start earning my keep! XD I am totally addicted to Homestuck (TAURUS SIGNS UNITE!), Doctor Who, Harry Potter and starting to get hooked on Supernatural so if any of you reading this is interested in talking about any of these fandoms, just shoot a PM. I don't bite. ^^ Favorite Pokemon has to be Lucario, of course. Although Zoroark is pretty cool as well. To get into this very exclusive group of awesome people that are the Beta Testers, I got a promo code because of my PokeBattlers account. Shame that ship has sunk though. It was fun. As for what I like about PFQ is how fluid and dynamic it is. Like, it is so much easier to do a ton of stuff that before you had to sweat your way through, like field feeding and the like. And I also like how if you stay on your Party page, Pokemon LUP/EHP will automatically update as our party is clicked. I haven't explored much because I still got to advance on the tutorial somewhat but I think that so far everything is great. I was afraid I wouldn't like the upgrades but I have to say I am pleasantly surprised. Thank you for everything, staff! ^^ Happy farming! -Lu
<---click this :D Floating Davesprite, Jade, and sign banner by kitty221122 on the original PF Stamp by lavenderink on DA.
wintergale's Avatarwintergale
Hello, I'm torchie, but some people like to call me Emmie (thanks to one of my Pokesonas) c: I started PF on September 29, 2010, and my username there is torchie13125. I love coming onto PF to click, RP, and chat with friends, and I also enjoy writing poems and fanfictions, as well as other stories (though I can never seem to finish fanfics/stories .3.). I also love Doctor Who, Harry Potter, and Warriors, as well as the popular PC game, League of Legends, so feel free to PM me if you want~ I came to PF Q through PB as well (just today, tbh), and I love how I can make up my own color codes for my personal skins and stuff :3 Though I am rather sad to see PB go (though I really kinda lost interest quickly for some reason >.>)... it seemed a pretty interesting storyline and format ^^; My favorite Pokemon has to be Blaziken, and there's a long story behind why it is, but... to be short and sweet, Blaziken (well, Torchic) was my first starter ever in my history with Pokemon, and the first Pokemon I ever leveled to lv. 100 in Emerald version.
gale / torchie / winter korea / UTC+9 / she/her avatar by AstrayedHannah formerly known as torchie and winter solsticejournal
VirtualF's AvatarVirtualF
Hi I have been in the game that was there before the pokefarm...Then I joined pokefarm on 1 Jan 2010...I came here through pokebattlers( which I had just joined (ony 10-20 days:( ) Anyways..I was hoping to be here early...Happy to be here
Ilatia211's AvatarIlatia211
My name is Ilatia211... also known as Ilatia... Anywho, I came here when PB shut down (still upset about that). My hobbies are: Reading, writing, anything with video games and anything with RPing... I absolutely love to RP and will pretty much do any RP thrown at me if I know the fandom. My favorite shows include Top Gear UK, Doctor Who, Code Lyoko (still) and My Little Pony... I also love Homestuck but never get the time to read it... I have been a member of PF since February 2012... I hope to get along with all of you in the future, I'm a really nice person so don't be shy to send me friend requests :3
Really guys, there is nothing else to see here. I DO have fanfics on the internet :P
Avatar commissioned by me. Credits are on my About Me.
Mellark's AvatarMellark
Hi everyone! I'm Mellark, although a lot of people know me on PF as miroshiku. I joined PF back in 2010, and after hatching lots of eggs on PF and not getting an invite, I came here through my Pokebattlers account and... now here I am. c: I'm 21, from Seattle in the USA, and always very busy with work and classes (I am majoring in psychology and hoping to go to grad school next year!) but I always find time for PF because it is somehow addicting, haha. My hobbies are painting, watching football, cooking, and going to concerts. I am also really really crazy about the Hunger Games series of books and I can't wait for the new movie coming out this November. <3 I've been watching and playing Pokemon since I was in first grade, but somehow I prefer the newer Pokemon. c': My favorite Pokemon is Leafeon, but I like Mesprit and Spinda a lot as well. That's about all I can think of for an introduction. So far PFQ seems fun and I am happy to keep exploring it!
A cold wind's whispering secrets in your ear... ✧ Journal ✧ Avatar art by Virize. Used with permission. Signature art is official Pkmn Conquest art.

MELLARK

QUOTE originally posted by Wosprig

QUOTE originally posted by Golden Tempest

I was born and raised in New Zealand and I'm down in the South Island, Christchurch.
Nice to meet another kiwi! Christchurch is such a lovely place. Were you there in the earthquake?
Yes and I use to be in your Kiwi Pokefarmers clan back in 2010 on PF. Spoke of the quakes back then, with Marinator when he was around and that clan. Might know me better by the username TRasenS. Which I did state in my introduction, that was what my original PF username was.
Updated: Feb 24th
PF1 User Name: TRasenS. Avatar, buttons, coding done by me. Dex image from the Bulbapedia. Banner made by Tendlex on PF1.
Firesong's AvatarFiresong
Greetings everyone! I am Firesong, but I don't mind if you shorten that to something along the lines of "Fire" or "FS". I have an account of the same name on the original PF, which I created in 2010. I am currently a high school student living in Canada, whilst participating in the IB program, and almost always have some form of work to do. Some general things I do are read, play piano, use the internet, etc. Occasionally I may want to do an RP, but not very often. It is lovely to be a beta tester here.
C: Made my avatar myself.

Pages: 123456··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page