PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Real Money Trading

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 1415161718··· 333435

emmadragon's Avataremmadragon
grandmaster.pnge+.png
I will add to the ppl talking ant attitude in the suggestions threads, I was quickly put off by the amount of sarcasm or general rudeness a lot of suggestions got and havnt rly gone there since because of that as well. I jaunt talked abt it bc well, let's me honest here, it's generally a bad idea to potentially upset the ppl who run a site you play on, amd that's from experience, even if that wouldn't happen, I think thay has effected a lot if people willingness to try and work with staff to figure out how to better the site. but thats just my veiw on it
summon_mew.png23 summon_lug.png10
Leafstar15's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLeafstar15
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by InsaneMandii

QUOTE originally posted by PaintedFence

i shouldnt have made popcorn yesterday, and saved it for today instead. pfq's birthday gift for me (yes, its my bday) is to remove RMT. accidental comedy at its finest !
Happy birthday! The site is on fire over irl money!
yes happy birthday!
Lawless's AvatarLawless
grandmaster.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

My point stands that nobody was making me aware of a problem until suddenly now everything is a problem. I'm not changing the price of ZC because I'm not going to be punished for other countries' currency value changing. But the cost and types of things you can buy with ZC can certainly be adjusted.
Oh yeah I also wanted to comment on this, you're willing to punish the user base because you don't want to get punished? Have you ever considered now that you've banned RTM changing the price of ZC you'd probably sell more because people will have to buy from you and would be more willing because the prices aren't garbage? I'd be more willing to put some money into this site if I wasn't paying so much for your ZC, for price adjustments I don't think you're going to even come down to what people would consider fair
Jayden | Ghost | Vivillon Enthusiast
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

(item.png: 0)

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 96 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Docile nature
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

(item.png: 0)

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +1,913,252
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
summon_tko.png x 4 / 200
Collecting for Koko hunt!
summon_gar.png x 9 / 1000
Collecting for Articuno hunt!
PaintedFence's AvatarPaintedFence
grandmaster.pngd.png
thank you @InsaneMandii (: and @Thunderjaw i'll steal a few imaginary chips, hope you dont mind lol. sometimes you just gotta sit back and enjoy the heat from the burning site edit: and thank you @Leafstar15 ! youre all sweet (:

scott | adult | extra silly free templates pkmn adoptables love yourself or else i'll love you
credits
background: animation by Da Dou coding: by me
InsaneMandii's AvatarInsaneMandii
arceus.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by PaintedFence

thank you @InsaneMandii (: and @Thunderjaw i'll steal a few imaginary chips, hope you dont mind lol. sometimes you just gotta sit back and enjoy the heat from the burning site
hope you stay warm and enjoy the show for your special day!
Call me Mandii, I use she/her pronouns. Think we should re-look at special rates? Check here Pic by Thunderjaw, template by Moss Dragon, pfp info in journal, depends on image!
Made by Vandi
NORsevvy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNORsevvy
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
people never really made suggestions on price changes because we just traded with each other. i used to be super active in the trade forums (edit: i'm not as active in trading now, but i still very often look at the forums to see what the general prices have changed to. spoiler, they're either mostly the same or a million times worse) and community, and it was pretty common knowledge that you didn't buy items straight from the site. why would you actively waste zc on boxboxes when you could just trade within the community? maybe it wasn't as obvious to everyone else as it seemed for me, but no one i knew ever even considered buying things like that directly from the site. it was always a trading thing, and a part of trading was rmt, which helped out a TON, especially with users who were leaving. who would spend 5+ usd to buy zc for ONE boxbox when you could use that money and buy five boxboxes from the community? at some point i feel like buying certain items from the site didn't even feel like a reasonable option given the ridiculous prices of everything
in peace, may you leave this shore, in love, may you find the next, safe passage on your travels, until our final journey to the ground... may we meet again. typerace points! - 0 [pfp is by spacehavoc!]
Sharpy's AvatarSharpy
grandmaster.pngc+.png

Oh yeah I also wanted to comment on this, you're willing to punish the user base because you don't want to get punished? Have you ever considered now that you've banned RTM changing the price of ZC you'd probably sell more because people will have to buy from you and would be more willing because the prices aren't garbage? I'd be more willing to put some money into this site if I wasn't paying so much for your ZC, for price adjustments I don't think you're going to even come down to what people would consider fair
I guarantee that if the ZC prices dropped to what the standard for users is, the site would make absolute bank. The amount of ZC that is bought from other players is insane, and I know no one would complain about increased sales.

psychic.png 0 psychic.png 💖
PFP by pinkskittypow!

Trebor's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTrebor
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngshiny.png

QUOTE originally posted by Methos

...We are aware that this is not going to be a popular decision. I don't think anyone on staff likes it. Some of us really don't like it, since we were doing RMT ourselves...
So, in the Many months this was being discussed internally (original side mention cited was from August 2020), and in particular, the recent months when it was (clearly to those in the know) becoming a definite likelihood - I have the following inquiries/asks... Who was involved in these discussions/likely knew it was coming/fought against it? (3 categories, possibly overlapping) Did even a single one of those persons conduct an RMT during that time? Particularly, did they Sell a PFQ 'product' for real money? If so, you now have a much bigger, Real problem than 'possible' illegal tax implications (which are on the individual making the income, Not the producer of the good or service) - that being Insider Trading. Which under certain conditions can carry criminal, not just civil legal implications. I am asking that all staff - and anyone else involved in, or informed of the discussions (who plays this game) - who engaged in potential insider profiting on site make such declarations openly, and they, and those with knowlegde of it/allowed it to happen to take public ownership of such behavior. To allow the userbase to make their descions from there. As there are definitely informed decisions to be made. ...
Special dragon.png delta collector Team v-fairy.png
Twinkle Tackle (Fairy)
: 0 pts Current Shiny Hunt 1/116 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Necr0wmancer's AvatarNecr0wmancer
master.pnga+.png
Even if it's not technically 'insider trading' as a legal term, Trebor does ask a good question... especially if this has been up for debate FOR A YEAR as it was pointed out earlier.
So that I'm understanding this right.. -This will not affect buying Zophan Canisters (or by extension, GP or credits) from the game itself and then using those Zophan Canisters to buy pokemon, right? This might be a dumb question, but I feel like there's no harm in asking. I have difficulty understanding some things. Cos if it doesn't affect that, this won't affect me personally much at all, but I know and understand that others are upset by it.

Pages: 123··· 1415161718··· 333435

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page