PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Real Money Trading

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 3132333435

Harpy Harë's AvatarHarpy Harë
So will this affect buying zc from the main zc page? Edit i mean here!
Official anime screencap (Gently) edited by me
wintergale's Avatarwintergale

QUOTE originally posted by Magnus Bane

So will this affect buying zc from the main zc page? Edit i mean here!
Staff, especially Niet, have said that they will not change actual ZC pricing, as it is based off of GBP, and PFQ is based in the UK. (At least the company Niet created.) Hope that helps? ;o
gale / torchie / winter korea / UTC+9 / she/her avatar by AstrayedHannah formerly known as torchie and winter solsticejournal
Tøxtriicity's AvatarTøxtriicity
This page is what I'm worried about leaving as this is how I even buy ZC D: https://pokefarm.com/zc/paypal
profile picture: Taken directly in game of my own toxtricity.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Tøxtriicity

This page is what I'm worried about leaving as this is how I even buy ZC D: https://pokefarm.com/zc/paypal
I'll probably end up rewording the link to the PayPal page. I don't anticipate removing it as an option, that'd be silly. But I still encourage people to use the "main" Stripe option if possible, as it is cheaper both for us in terms of fees, and you in terms of currency conversions.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Tøxtriicity's AvatarTøxtriicity

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I'll probably end up rewording the link to the PayPal page. I don't anticipate removing it as an option, that'd be silly. But I still encourage people to use the "main" Stripe option if possible, as it is cheaper both for us in terms of fees, and you in terms of currency conversions.
Glad to hear that, I don't have stripe or anything else really so paypal is it for me and I like to buy my hypermode
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

Glad to hear that, I don't have stripe or anything else really so paypal is it for me and I like to buy my hypermode
Stripe is not a thing you need to have an account for. It is a processor that lets you use your card directly. That is why it is cheaper: no middleman.
cutiecutekate's Avatarcutiecutekate
but why can i still BUY zc from the site then, that is also real life money for digital goods ??? another question too: can i still do art for pfq things (melans, summons, etc)? i mean art is not money but i just want to be safe?
avatar art by Res0nare & signature art by Goat-Nerd :3 ← click 💕
ezpups's Avatarezpups
the major worry was not exactly plain money exchanging from users, it was the fact that: - people can be scammed very easily with RMTs (either someone loses real money, or their PFQ items) - tax evasion - ppl who are able to hack in other user's accounts to sell off their items for real money (the account breach incident awhile back) buying from the site is like using money to buy in-game currency, just like any other game. except it has a secure transaction rather than trading with other people and hoping you dont get unlucky and scammed or other reasons, etc. it was also stated somewhere in the previous comments that you can trade art for items still, yes. *anyone feel free to correct me if i was missing something but ive been following this thread for awhile and this is most of the info

Shop buttons made by MochaFox, Avatar by torapuff im also an artist Twitter | deviantArt
cutiecutekate's Avatarcutiecutekate
thank u for clarifying :333
Fuecoco's AvatarFuecoco

QUOTE originally posted by Eltafez

QUOTE originally posted by aminahhime

-snip- One other thing that just popped into my mind is what if Pokemon were traded for actual objects? And I don't mean art by the way. No money is exchanged in the process, but there is still trade made either way. I don't know if anyone has actually done this, but let's say me, for example, wanted to trade a cute t-shirt for some Pokemon, does that count against the rules as well?
Please disregard my answer here. Staff have had a moment to really think about it and we've come to the conclusion below: The trading of physical goods is heavily discouraged, with the likelihood of it becoming entirely disallowed. This is due to personal and information safety as it would mean sharing information such as an address, real name, etc. Unfortunately this also means physical goods from crafters/artisans. Links to websites that are made for this such as RedBubble, Etsy, ... are at your own risk.
going back to this, where would the line be drawn on purchasing items? am i allowed to do something like... get my friend a nintendo online sub for a melan or something like that? sounds okay according to what you've said (unless it's against nintendo TOS, i'm just making hypotheticals), but following on from that - would someone be able to make an amazon wishlist and get things bought on there for pokemon? that sounds a bit like a loophole, probably a silly question but i thought i'd ask
Hyperspace Ring

Hyperspace Ring

Summon Item

(: 0)

A sinister-looking gold ring. Peering into its depths is like looking into another universe. It is said it is deeply connected with the Legendary Pokémon, Hoopa.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
pfp = my cat

Pages: 123··· 3132333435

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page