PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Real Money Trading

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 333435

MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox

QUOTE originally posted by ShadowNova

Don't put worlds I never said into my mouth please. It was kinda rude. [Mod edit: accidentally edited post instead of quoting to reply.]
Allow me to apologize for coming off that way. I was not trying to twist your words in nay way. My statement about the income was not directed towards you, but more of a general statement to those who have used PFQ as a big source or income- similar to a job. My previous post was trying to reiterate that we are not meant to be such a site. Once more, I apologize. I didn't mean to cause any trouble to you ;w; ❤️ @sojubean - And you are correct. I apologize for my lack of better-wording. I do know that many are unable to work in the typical sense. ( another case of me not being able to phrase proper. Apologies ). I could have definitely phrased my post a heck of a lot better. but I truly do appreciate your patience with me on the matter. I'll definitely try and phrase / word my responses better in the future. I don't wanna step on any toes. ouo/
✦ ✦
73/500+
153/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
Arebani's AvatarArebani
I'm more surprised that RMT was allowed here in the first place. I played tons of games and never even once was RMT an option ever, PFQ was the first and only game I know that has/had that. Of course I understand that if people are about to quit that they try to get as much back as possible, but let's face it, you can't do that in any other game anyway so why being so upset about it here? If you spend thousands of Dollars on games like Genshin Impact and decide to quit will you see any of that money again? Nope, you won't, not a single cent. So PFQ letting people do that for years was courtesy and not self-evident. But that's just my opinion. :P
made by cindacuil from PF1
☼ My Trade Shop ☼
made by cindacuil from PF1
D/S/A UFT, over 2.2k Free Dexes, Boxes, ZC and more~ Frusky design by PFQ ♥ Avatar made by Mollin~
farmlesbian's Avatarfarmlesbian
I was always really uncomfortable when i saw people advertising RMT so i am very glad the site is making this change!
Lv. 85 — 19,012 / 23,852
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fighting
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Methos's AvatarMethos

QUOTE originally posted by Leafstar15

So I asked a cpl if I could buy a cpl things from them next friday because that's when I get paid, is that still okay? Cause I don't have the money for the things I want to get right this second.
I'm afraid it doesn't count as a trade agreement until everyone has their payments ready to trade, so no, that would count as agreeing to RMT after the ban was in place.
Official site avatar. Current site avatars were created by the lovely DuchessLunaire.
ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova

QUOTE originally posted by MochaFox

QUOTE originally posted by ShadowNova

Don't put worlds I never said into my mouth please. It was kinda rude. [Mod edit: accidentally edited post instead of quoting to reply.]
Allow me to apologize for coming off that way. I was not trying to twist your words in nay way. My statement about the income was not directed towards you, but more of a general statement to those who have used PFQ as a big source or income- similar to a job. My previous post was trying to reiterate that we are not meant to be such a site. Once more, I apologize. I didn't mean to cause any trouble to you ;w; ❤️
Ok I understand (but still pierced my heart a little). Pokefarm is not my main source of money. It was always nice way to get something extra. And I love hunting, but I'm not kind of keeper here. Getting money was just for me like "oh, I spent this time doing something useful" and I was happy when I for example sold delta points to my friend and I always was excited when friend was hatching delta pokes *trying to explain*.
Avatar made by deliciousbread for me
arbor's Avatararbor
Games are... games. The only people who are supposed to make money from them are those who create the games. Anyone else who finds a way to make money from it- like twitch streamers, or apparently people selling Pokemon- that's cool, good for you, but it's not an intended part of the game. So I understand it being disappointing for that to be taken away, but it's not really a part of the game in the first place, you know? A game, in my opinion at least, is to create fun for the player. I have invested hundreds of hours into another MMO, Wizard101. It's very focused on collaboration with friends, some battles actually can't be completed alone, and you know what? There isn't even a trading function in that game. I'm not saying PFQ should get rid of trades or anything like that, but... games are designed so that the people playing them have fun. They're not designed for people to make money off of playing them. That's not "supposed" to be part of the game.
arbor ☼ journal: 0 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
ShinyMisty's AvatarShinyMisty

QUOTE originally posted by farmlesbian

I was always really uncomfortable when i saw people advertising RMT so i am very glad the site is making this change!
I am happy to see I wasn't the only one... It made me uneasy seeing someone asking for real money for ingame stuff.
Type Race Score: 0
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide|Signature Pagedoll @Vandi|
Rikuwolf's AvatarRikuwolf
I'm not surprised this came to pass but it does make me less interested in playing the game ...not that my opinion alone is saying anything haha ... I'm still gonna play but not as often I'm still trying to get my ice living dex
I collect ice deltas! Proud owner of 1,575 unique Ice deltas Updated March 30th 2024 Want to see my collection? Visit my journal! https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/336135/Ice-Delta-Living-Dex/post/6306562
Slightly disappointed, but not gonna quit over it. I'll just buy ZC and pay in that instead. Yeah, the exchange rate sucks a little more, but meh
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
So for templates, I know that they're included as art, but would that just be for graphic related templates or all templates, including ones made with pure CSS?
Buying: BSDs 20 ZC Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

Pages: 1234··· 333435

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page