PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Real Money Trading

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 1516171819··· 333435

pokebiologist's Avatarpokebiologist
champion.png

QUOTE originally posted by Ananas Dragon

So that I'm understanding this right.. -This will not affect buying Zophan Canisters (or by extension, GP or credits) from the game itself and then using those Zophan Canisters to buy pokemon, right? This might be a dumb question, but I feel like there's no harm in asking. I have difficulty understanding some things. Cos if it doesn't affect that, this won't affect me personally much at all, but I know and understand that others are upset by it.
You're totally correct
InsaneMandii's AvatarInsaneMandii
arceus.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by Ananas Dragon

So that I'm understanding this right.. -This will not affect buying Zophan Canisters (or by extension, GP or credits) from the game itself and then using those Zophan Canisters to buy pokemon, right? This might be a dumb question, but I feel like there's no harm in asking. I have difficulty understanding some things. Cos if it doesn't affect that, this won't affect me personally much at all, but I know and understand that others are upset by it.
as far as we're being told and lead to believe nothing should change for you as long as you dont do paypal sales for things c: hope that answers your question
Call me Mandii, I use she/her pronouns. Think we should re-look at special rates? Check here Pic by Thunderjaw, template by Moss Dragon, pfp info in journal, depends on image!
Made by Vandi
Don't want to reply to both messages separately, but thank you! ^^ Still, I get why this is hurting people-
Zicø's AvatarZicø
grandmaster.pngb+.png
anyway, i'm giving all my stuff away. thread linked in my about. ✌️
i.png7.pngo.pngj.png 0S/0A/0M/8H

collecting

summon_spe.png x 409
Vaporgrave's AvatarVaporgrave
grandmaster.pngc.png
It’s really nice to know that the slight loss from currency conversion means more than the dedicated userbase, that we’re basically not worth a toot. This sucks.
RainbowSyrup's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRainbowSyrup
hypermode.pngarceus.pnge+.png
I think at the very minimum, staff and users alike can see the general air of discontent here, it's foreboding to say the least. Mostly this announcement makes me feel like it will push activity, and while I never participated in RTM (though I wish I had knowing I could get ZC for USD instead of BSP), knowing RMT was an option was a big part of my decision to buy ZC's with the assumption I could recoup an amount one my hyperfixaiton diminished and still have materials for when it returns. I've only been a user for maybe a month? Maybe less, but I do truly enjoy my time here and hope this doesn't lead to an entire instability / crash in the websites market.
Sharpy's AvatarSharpy
grandmaster.pngc+.png
I guess all we can do now is wait for an actual response from the team. I'm sure they'll post an update to this once everything has died down and they've had time to discuss.

psychic.png 0 psychic.png 💖
PFP by pinkskittypow!

Eltafez's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEltafez
supermod34.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png
Please do not bash on Niet's person when it was the decision of everyone on staff. I assure you, we understand. Plenty among staff don't like it either - we would have gladly given a grace period (as was already said in the first post) if it weren't for the illegality. The admins allowed RMT for as long as was possible, so they put themselves on the line as well. They can't do this any longer. The new PF was never going to have RMT from the start. Disallowing it now only means it's been pushed forward to make sure the site stays online. Whether users choose to quit or stay, that is up to them, of course.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Necr0wmancer's AvatarNecr0wmancer
master.pnga+.png
So were mods in the discussion participating in RMT while knowing it was about to be banned, out of curiosity.
Sharpy's AvatarSharpy
grandmaster.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Necr0wmancer

So were mods in the discussion participating in RMT while knowing it was about to be banned, out of curiosity.
I can say yes, almost definitively, since I've done some RMT's with some staff recently.

Pages: 123··· 1516171819··· 333435

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page