PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shelter Stockers

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 11121314151617

Quaelgeist333's AvatarQuaelgeist333
Preferred Name: Xen/Quael would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? yes would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? yes Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? I have a joltik and larvesta pair, trying to get spinarak, piplup, eevee and bagon pairs. What is your favourite pokemon? Those I hoard are some of my favorites
They/them Profile art by me
Score: 0
RottingFlesh's AvatarRottingFlesh
Preferred Name: Any variation of my username or Shell is fine. would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? Yes! I think it's a really wonderful endeavor and will help newbies a lot. would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? Yes. Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? I have a few and am actively working on making more! What is your favourite pokemon I really like Growlithe, Vulpix, and I've become a sucker for Cramorant.
RottingFlesh [Rott] • She/Her • Jolly Nature Collector My ShopFree Fields!Pair Making/Shelter Hunter Clan
Preferred Name:Margaery would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? yes! would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? yes Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? yes, and can make more if needed What is your favourite pokemon Eevee, Espurr, Liepard
Avatar : PFQ Advent Calendar 2022 Score: 0 --> FIELDS FOR SWAPPING AVAILABLE <--
KiwiSimmer's AvatarKiwiSimmer
I've been breeding the psudo dragons, so hopefully it'll help eventually with the total eggs in the shelter, plus I've been releasing my extras when I can release them.
Icon and background drew and owned by me~
credit
Background made by Me!!! F2U code by Gumshoe
Arlen.mp3's AvatarArlen.mp3
Preferred Name:Arlen would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs?Yes, whenever possible! would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? Yes Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? About 6 90+% pairs including exclusives and variants with more to come! What is your favourite pokemon Puppod!!!
Noise is calling pick up phone
SpøøkyÅsh's AvatarSpøøkyÅsh
Preferred Name: Ash! would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? Yup! would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? Yup! Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? A couple! What is your favourite pokemon Mimikyu or Gengar!
Profile pic from 2022 PokeFarm Q Advent Calendar event. Please click thru my fields ^^ /nf 【◕.◕】 They/It
IlokiN's AvatarIlokiN
Preferred Name:IlokiN would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? Yes would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? Yes Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? Yes + I could always get more What is your favourite pokemon Dreepy
×68 / 99
8 Hours Behind Server Time, Sleep at 5:00am pfq. Avatar Credit: I made It :) P.S: It is not ditto, just a OC thats similar to ditto.
LynnLuvsU's AvatarLynnLuvsU
Preferred Name: Lynn would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? Yes would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? Sure Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? I am working on it What is your favourite pokemon? the Raltz line
SpøøkyÅsh's AvatarSpøøkyÅsh
Whoever's been releasing a bunch of Sentret eggs into the shelter, I hope you have an amazing day/night❤️
Preferred Name: Star would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? I'll try. I don't have many egg passes so most likely yes! would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? Yes please, but I may not respond to some of them due to IRL reasons Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? Hmm...we'll have to see about that one. I can stock Cleffa eggs, but the rest it depends on what Pokemon.... What is your favourite pokemon? Sylveon, Shooting Star Cleffas, Lunamors, and... well, fairy types in general!
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur

Pages: 123··· 11121314151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page