PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shelter Stockers

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 121314151617

Shadow vulpix's AvatarShadow vulpix
Preferred Name: SV would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs?Absolutely! would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? Of course Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? Yes What is your favourite pokemon Vulpix!

Click/read

Read my about me / I do hunts for summons and I can sell them to you at whatever you value them at all you have to do is PM me what summons you want and what you value them at. I also do hunts for boxboxes and you can send any unwanted S/A/D/M my way

Dragon cave eggs/Dragons

noahzard11's Avatarnoahzard11
proffered name: noah would you like to stock the shelter with a variety of eggs?yes would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? yes have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? one but yes I'm working on getting more whats your favorite pokemon? pikachu
hi
dumbdog's Avatardumbdog
could anyone stock the shelter with some espurr eggs?? xx
Kip "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
Joint Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Doosio Signature Pagedoll @PanicPu
Shadow vulpix's AvatarShadow vulpix
I can!
AymiKitsune's AvatarAymiKitsune

QUOTE originally posted by Shinxel

could anyone stock the shelter with some espurr eggs?? xx
For now I'll breed Turtwigs 'couse after 1 our of searchin in shelter I've found one egg - sad. I think to continue to breeding them tomorrow too, then I can swap to Espurr if I found a good pair on my fields.
fruto's Avatarfruto
hello everyone!! Preferred Name: fruto, ryzh, pheo would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs?: yeah would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter?: yes!!! Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help?: going to make pairs soon What is your favourite pokemon: Vanillite <3 waiting for permission to join :)
avatar drawn by me (cringesod on discord)
Preferred Name: Storm/Tenshi, either works for me <3 would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? yes! would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? yes! Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help?Plenty, always making more! What is your favourite pokemon: The Deino line, but I love Frusky, Mew, and the Bulbasaur line a lot as well!

Credits

PFP art made by Flyeahfy for my use only.

Pokemon Orphanage!

Name: Luna Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Turritop's AvatarTurritop
Preferred Name: CJ would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? Yes! would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? Of course! Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? Not yet, but staryu breeding is hard. What is your favourite pokemon? Mega Charizard X
Lv. 98 — 6,408 / 29,107
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Bold nature
Name: chonkalonk Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Cindertail's AvatarCindertail
I released a small army's worth of Joltik eggs, so hopefully that helps a bit ^^
Preferred Name: Druddigon would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? I'm breeding druddigon would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? I will try and release 100 eggs a day Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? Yes I got my pair ^^ What is your favourite pokemon Druddigon and dragonite line

Pages: 123··· 121314151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page