PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shelter Stockers

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 14151617

Lemon Cake's AvatarLemon Cake
Preferred Name: Lemon -stock the shelter-? Yes! -keep up to date-? Yes, but im not sure how to -breeding pairs you can use to help? Yes, an updated list can be found here What is your favourite pokemon Axew, Mudkip, Oshawott, and Pansage are all my favorites!
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Hi everyone! I have been enormously busy with IRL stuff AND PFQ art things but I haven't forgotten about this clan. For the duration of the Halloween event I am encouraging everyone to breed Ghost type Pokemon to fill the shelter with spooky babies! if you have any of the following pokemon as breeding pairs please pop them in your daycare for a little while and spreak the spooky cheer with all of PFQ!
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Preferred Name: Cinna/Cream Would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? Yes Would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? Yes please! Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? Yes What is your favourite pokemon? Gardevoir line, Tinkaton Line, basically ALL of the Fairy-type Pokemon! And Indeedee! As of the time I'm sending this message, I'm currently on my Shiny/Melan Ralts hunt so there's a chance that I might be extra Ralts eggs to the shelter! I'm currently deciding on who to breed next after I finish my Ralts hunt. qwq
Lemon Cake's AvatarLemon Cake
40 misdreavus eggs have hit the shelter! Not sure itll make an impact but it's a start :D
Lifeform42's AvatarLifeform42
Preferred Name: Lifeform would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? Yup! would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? Yup! Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? I have around 60, but I am still fairly new so most are below 90% What is your favourite pokemon Mew!
Sssarg0n's AvatarSssarg0n
Preferred Name: Arson would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? Yea i'll do my best :3 would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? Yeah for sure Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? i've,, got a couple? rn it'll be more of a passive thing, i'm working on it tho :3 What is your favourite pokemon? Totodile, easily i've noticed a distinct lack of houndour eggs in the past few days,, i'm shiny hunting orthrus tho and there's 143 eggs and rising hitting the shelter tomorrow so we'll be good on that one mod edit: posts merged
Tosi's AvatarTosi
Just released 313 spearow eggs into the shelter I am hunting for the day (at reset) so I'll probably get another 2-300 in there again tomorrow Edit: Another 286 eggs released for spearow, and last 120 eggs released
Melan Bulbasaur hunt! 3/5
Cindertail's AvatarCindertail
Released a bunch of Ralts eggs and currently working on Noismog :) . . . . which means many extra Noivern eggs.
Preferred Name:Caly (She/Her) would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs?yes would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter?yes Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help?currently 98% charizard and blastoise pairs, but I have a few others as well What is your favourite pokemon Grafaiai
Calypso ~ Adult ~ Capricorn ~ She/Her Time Zone -6 (Reset @ 6PM) ~GRAFAIAI COLLECTOR~ ~IV Breeder~ *Unofficial PFQ IV Association Discord* PFP by Ashe Moon
Xygallix's AvatarXygallix
Preferred Name: Xygallix would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? Yup would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? Sure Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? Yes What is your favourite pokemon Chespin
Check out my free fields, full of R/E/V/L and pairs! One of my friends runs a shop, go see her if you want box/shelter hunts, free egg dexing and her free fields!

Pages: 123··· 14151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page