PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shelter Stockers

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 12345··· 151617

Shadow Lover's AvatarShadow Lover
Preferred Name: Shadow would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? Yes would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter?Yes Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help?I got some breeding pairs from what is needed What is your favourite pokemon Umbreon and Mew
Avatar is offical art of Vermouth from the Detective Conan anime
donuts3132's Avatardonuts3132
Preferred Name: Donuts would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? Of course! would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? Yes please! Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? Not really, but I click enough to get eggs! What is your favourite pokemon? Swablu/Altaria!
RailaRoxie's AvatarRailaRoxie
Preferred Name: Raila would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? Yes! would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? Yes Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? A few yes! I'm always on the lookout for more pairs or at least traded Pokemon from other people to make some good ones! What is your favourite pokemon? Ninetales I do quite a bit of massclicking so I'd be more than happy to put some of those efforts into stocking the shelter :D

Raila / Sorrel | Any Pronouns | Early 20s

Enjoyer of Team Star Eri and collector of timid Pokemon
Trade ShopJournalcredits

credits

Code @Neonyan Divider @animatedglittergraphics-n-more Forum Icon @Pokemon TCG Signature Pagedoll @LewTwo's archive TR Code @Kieri
Free EggDex + Breeding Pair Clan
Preferred Name: Pigeon would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? Yes would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? Yes Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? A few but not many What is your favourite pokemon Glameow & Purugly!
Kumokiri's AvatarKumokiri
I just wanted to say,I’m doing a Rockruff hunt right now,and there are very few Rockruff Eggs in the Shelter.I think Rockruff should be added to the list! :)
LegionFox's AvatarLegionFox
I have been working on my mascot which turns out is a needed egg for shelter stockers lol gotta love fennekin
I am one for I am many I am Legion
AsymDoll13's AvatarAsymDoll13
Preferred Name: Beka/Asym would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? Sure! would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? Sure! Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? I have like... four fields of them. What is your favourite pokemon Hmm... Rayquaza, not legendary? Murkrow.
Type Race: 986 Profile pic by xaandiir from their artshop (click their name for the shop!) Here thar be Dragons
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by Kumokiri

I just wanted to say,I’m doing a Rockruff hunt right now,and there are very few Rockruff Eggs in the Shelter.I think Rockruff should be added to the list! :)
hmm I might need to start doing my shelter evaluations every 2 weeks. At the start of the month rockruffs were on every page when I checked! I'll do a shelter evaluation later today and see how we're doing~
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
eeveleon's Avatareeveleon
Preferred Name: Evie would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? Yes would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? Yes! Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? I have a few right now but always getting more What is your favourite pokemon haha eevee!!
Visit my store! Evie's Stop n Shop!
Lv. 100 — +2,862,427
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireDragon
Happiness 27%
Quiet nature
(avatar is dia from pokespe, colored by me!)
Shazi's AvatarShazi
it's spooky season! and since it's spooky season we should try and keep the shelter stocked with ghost pokemon for everyone who might want to hunt them this month~ check our Post about what the shelter is lacking to see what could use a hand with breeding in general but I will grab all of the ghost types for quick reference here

Pages: 12345··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page