PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shelter Stockers

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 1234567··· 151617

Shazi's AvatarShazi
I apologise for how long it took me to add everyone to the members list! I've had some IRL stuff that's taken a good bulk of my attention, but I should be able to be more active again around the 25th~ until then keep breeding everyone!
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
might be minny modding but theres waaaaaaaaaay to much glameow in the shelter
forever eating spaghetti the special puppers!: hey look at this! --> Shop <-- Wow what a cool shop! hey, refer me on dappervolk please!
Trainercool's AvatarTrainercool
currently working on releasing a whole lotta slowpoke into the shelter.
  • Heyo!
  • Shops?
  • Credit
hello there people of the forums i am alive :)
i have 2 shops thats more than befor 1 2
Forum Avatar by xVxLilyxVx onToyhouse all other credit is where you think it would be.
signature what???
coding by fevineFollower
zorri's Avatarzorri

QUOTE originally posted by Utter Nonsense

might be minny modding but theres waaaaaaaaaay to much glameow in the shelter
That's because of the amount of people who are breeding Siberian glameow and releasing their unwanted normal glameow eggs. I'm sure this will die down in a few weeks, especially with type race coming up.
good morning gamers
Lv. 100 — +557,465
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Docile nature
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Generally after a new variant is release we get an influx of the base form, comes with the nature of play on PFQ. Like Zorri said, it will die down soon, best thing we can do is to breed anything BUT glameow~
xX-Aura-Xx's AvatarxX-Aura-Xx
Preferred Name: Aura would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? Yes would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? Yes Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? I have a small amount of pairs, but I am willing to search for pairs via shelter. I am pretty active so I can always breed mons if someone gives me a pair they want me to breed. I also have many field of a variety of high level pokemon. I can trade some of those out so people can use them for breeding. (just tell me what you want me to breed!) What is your favourite pokemon? Lucario!
Thank you Silver Raven for the amazing pfp! Character made by Plumy.
Trainercool's AvatarTrainercool
is it just me because I'm seeing seeing quite a lot of of growlithe and yamper eggs.
its just you. all i se is glameow
Dragonstarr12's AvatarDragonstarr12
Preferred Name: Turbo would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? Yes would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? Yes Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? A good few pairs and always making them. What is your favourite pokemon Zorua/Eevee (can't choose)
Custom Made Sprites: Items, Specials and more at The Agora
Shazi's AvatarShazi
I believe I have added everyone to the members list! if you have submitted an application and I missed you please yell at me

Pages: 1234567··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page