PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shelter Stockers

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 151617

Shazi's AvatarShazi

Welcome to The Shelter Stockers Clan

In this clain we work towards keeping the shelter stocked with a variety of eggs to assist new members fill their dex and hunters maintain the ability to hunt whatever they might like!

Rules

1. PFQ rules apply. These apply everywhere but a reminder never goes astray
  2. Please be sure to use the form when applying to the clan so I can make sure all of your information is correct
  3. It should go without saying, but make sure you are respectful to everyone.

How to Apply

Very simply, please post in the thread (or PM me) your completed form from below. [b]Preferred Name:[/b] [b]would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs?[/b] [b]would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter?[/b] [b]Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help?[/b] [b]What is your favourite pokemon[/b]

Helpful Resources

Here will be a collection of useful things from around the site to help us keep the shelter stocked! If you have anything you would like to suggest to add here feel free to post about it in the clan! Qol Script - This is a fantastic resource just for the site in general. I use this to help scour the shelter for what is lacking to keep our list up to date. 90% Pair guide - Much of what we do hinges on having pairs to breed the pokemon missing. Here is a rather extensive guide on how to get the most out of your breeding pairs!
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Shazi's AvatarShazi

Anncouncements

August 19 2021 The Clan is now open for applications! October 3 2021 Spooky season has arrived! Let's keep the shelter stocked with ghost pokemon for everyone to hunt~
Shazi's AvatarShazi

What is the Shelter Lacking

These are organised into (PFQ) regions for an ease of access! I have gone over the shelter and tried to find eggs of every pokemon using the QoL script and eggs I either could not find or had trouble finding will be put onto this list for us to populate the shelter. Last Updated: 30 September 2022

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

Kalos

Alola

Galar

Shazi's AvatarShazi

Members List

iLimati's AvatariLimati
ayyy Preferred Name: ilimati would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? yes would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? yes Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? yes What is your favourite pokemon Trubbish!!
forum avatar by the amazing Res0nare
Preferred Name: Phoenix would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? yes would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? that would be helpful Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? quite a few, and if I don't have the one I need I'll just trade for it/buy it What is your favourite pokemon flareon

permissions?

Well the art except my about layout is owned by me. ToxicGluttony made my about theme.Then who made my pfp and melan baits? I did! Staff if you are reading this I do have proof I made them, I just don't currently feel comfortable linking my youtube channel, so if it is really necessary I'll pm you guys the link.

come visit my shops!

Art Shop! Where all art is 50zc! Pfp and baits only atm Regular Shop! Shinies, Gem + Box hunts dexing and more!
KyáiiChán's AvatarKyáiiChán
Preferred Name: Kyaii would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? Yes would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? Yes Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? I do indeed~ What is your favourite pokemon Chandelure :P
My Trade Shop (summons, melans, shinies, custom hunts etc.) Murphs Trade Shop (summons, melans, shinies, items etc.) [♡] forum avatar created for me by the wonderful DuchessLunaire, for my use only ♥ [♡]
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Welcome new members! I am currently working on checking the shelter at the moment, and have updated the what is the shelter lacking post with exactly that. If you notice any particular pokemon missing from the shelter please speak up and I can add it to our list~
Lyrren's AvatarLyrren
Preferred Name: Lyrren would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? Yes would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? yes Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? Yes What is your favourite pokemon Laparas
Avatar image drawn by myself. PM me if you want some art.
pineapples18's Avatarpineapples18
Preferred Name:pineapples would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? yes would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter?yes Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help?yes What is your favourite pokemon? Alcremie
× 22 / 100

Pages: 123··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page