PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shelter Stockers

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 151617

TimelordSnowy's AvatarTimelordSnowy
Preferred Name: Snowy would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? Sure would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? Yes Please Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? WEll. I have all Kanto - any that require ditto but I do plan on getting a breeding pair for every pokemon thats possible for so........Ill say yes. What is your favourite pokemon FROAKIE
Avatar: By LonewolfHanzo "Sometimes ya gotta back up to go forward." ~Brain(Happy Feet 2)
AymiKitsune's AvatarAymiKitsune
Preferred Name: Aymi would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? Yes would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? Yes, ofcourse Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? Yes, I do :3 What is your favourite pokemon Growlithe & Shinx :3
KiwiSimmer's AvatarKiwiSimmer
Preferred Name: Sera would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? Yes would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? Yes Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? Yes What is your favourite pokemon Vulpix~
Icon and background drew and owned by me~
credit
Background made by Me!!! F2U code by Gumshoe
thunkey's Avatarthunkey
Preferred Name: lei would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? yes :) would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? yes :) Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? yep! What is your favourite pokemon staraptor
avatar from official pkmn anime check out my shop! 0
Preferred Name: pokelover would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? sure would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? yes Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? yes I have some regular pairs.I am making/buying pairs often so this isnt really a problem. I can always get a pair and start breeding them. What is your favourite pokemon I hve a lot of pokemons I like. Recently I have discovered that I actually like Galar fossils(not a big fan of fossils in general but these ones are the exception).
Credits to Leon Albertus for making my profile pic.
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Welcome to all of our new members~ I believe I have added everyone, but as usual if I missed you please don't hesitate to poke me~
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Aithne's AvatarAithne
Hi Shazi, hi all! I'm looking forward to joining the team :) Preferred Name: Aithne would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? Yes! would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? Yes! Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? Some, just learning about compatibility, will update when I know more. What is your favourite pokemon? Fiery Females! I hoard numerous females because of my farm's lore, but I'm happy to start sharing and releasing them to help out (ex:Fennekin, Zoroark, Charmander, Torchic, Cyndaquil, etc.). Message me if you need one!
Clefables's AvatarClefables
Preferred Name: alex/clef would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? yeah! would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? yes please!!! Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? yes, and i love making breeding pairs as well! im always down to help people make some if needed :) What is your favourite pokemon clefable!!!! <3 ps: a lot of my fav pokemon are relatively unpopular, so im historically good at stocking the shelter with less common eggs! >:3c currently releasing ducklett eggs hehe

Alex/Clef | She/they

× 1 / 1,000
Yassa's AvatarYassa
Preferred Name: Elyisandra / Ellie for short would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? Ofcourse :> would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? Yes please! Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? I've got a few lying around. I can get more if needed ^^ What is your favorite pokemon Poochyena! I love my little dark-type puppy.
Interested in a different 6IV Hunt? Check out our shop for custom 6 IV hunts! Quilted Blanket
Cindertail's AvatarCindertail
Preferred Name: Cinder Would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? Yes, of course! Would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? Yep! I have a Scorbunny pair. What is your favourite pokemon? Oh, gosh, I'm really basic! Eeveelutions! would really like to try breeding shiny Umbreons but ehe

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page