PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shelter Stockers

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 1234··· 151617

MerpleSerple's AvatarMerpleSerple
Preferred Name: Merple/Jesse Would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs?: Sure! I can always throw a pair into my daycare if asked! Would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter?: Absolutely! Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help?: Yes, I keep track of what I have here, if my pair fields are hidden. What is your favourite pokemon?: Fennekin and Bisharp!
  • My Current Hunt
  • Type Race+Plans!
2/226 hatched! S: -k credits/- gp/- zc A: -k credits/- gp/- zc
396 points this month! Planned hunts:
Shazi's AvatarShazi
I believe I have added everyone who applied so far, please let me know if I missed you~ With that said what is everyone breeding at the moment? My honedge hunt hasn't really needed me to breed so I am breeding impidimp~
499 Ice Fangs
106 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Lyrren's AvatarLyrren
currently cleffa eggs since albino evades me
Avatar image drawn by myself. PM me if you want some art.
iLimati's AvatariLimati
Just started a tynamo hunt so let's see how this goes :D
forum avatar by the amazing Res0nare
inkmonkun's Avatarinkmonkun
Preferred Name: ink would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? of course! would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? yes! Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? yep! they can be seen towards the end of my fields :0) What is your favourite pokemon venipede currently doing a weird kind of hunt of parapod, though it's mostly to just give them away :,0)

ink | any pronoun | tired

very tired microbiology student who hoards + draws let me know if i miss/forget something!
shopfreebies shopart shoplooking for naives/quirkies!!!journalcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @inkmonkun on pokefarm Signature Pagedoll @inkmonkun on pokefarm
Type Race Score; 418
Nephinah's AvatarNephinah
Preferred Name nephi would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? of course would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? yes please Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? yes, and acquiring more whenever I can. What is your favourite pokemon umbreon and mimikyu ^.^ I'm hatching random pokes for the tourny right now, then will be doing mimikyu for type race.
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Hi everyone! Welcome to our clan and all of that~ I have updated the shelter listing with things that need breeding. Next I will be working on getting some pairs to supply to people in the clan to assist in breeding. I have pairs of pretty much everything myself, which should make it much easier to get things rolling! Hopefully we can make that list much smaller each time I check the shelter
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
Preferred Name: Vap/ Vaporeon is fine would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? yes would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? maybe Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? yes two of the needed eggs What is your favourite pokemon Vaporeon NOTE: I dont click much but will try my best to help
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
Buríal's AvatarBuríal
Preferred Name: Burial would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? Yes would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? Yes Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help?Yup, my entire collection is up for lending incase other users want to borrow some~ What is your favourite pokemon Tauros side note: i am on hiatus, but i'm still on a bit to get some eggs out, or lend pairs!
TR Score: 1999
albino's Avataralbino
Preferred Name: Golden would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? Sure would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? Yep Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? Sadly no What is your favourite pokemon Zapdos!
Forum Icon: garbocan_

Pages: 1234··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page