PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shelter Stockers

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 151617

selocon's Avatarselocon
Preferred Name: Selocon (or Selo) would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? Well of course would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? Please. Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? Yep What is your favourite pokemon Munchlax of course.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
Veltalve's AvatarVeltalve
Preferred Name:Yue or Vel! would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs?yep! would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter?yes please! Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help?I have a majority of pairs! What is your favourite pokemon yveltal <3
38/Round 2 Collection
Oh boy the yearly urge to play again has come back (Jan 27 2022-???) My Small Stall! o3o Art Avatar by Kaffoum! Signature by CSY
just threw 22 litten into the shelter!
forever eating spaghetti the special puppers!: hey look at this! --> Shop <-- Wow what a cool shop! hey, refer me on dappervolk please!
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
Name:dogmage999 (Or just Dogmage) Yes, I'll stock the shelter with my hunt leftovers! Breeding pairs:yes, a few. Fav pokemon: Scorbunny, Jirachi, Slurpuff, or Kubfu. Edit: The shelter needs cutiefly eggs.
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 25 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
Cindertail's AvatarCindertail
Hey, Shazi? I'm not sure if it's simply because there's no fire-type Rapidash sprite available, but the sprite you placed in the 'Pokémon needed' list is the Galarian Rapidash, not the Unovan.
RailaRoxie's AvatarRailaRoxie

QUOTE originally posted by Cindertail

Hey, Shazi? I'm not sure if it's simply because there's no fire-type Rapidash sprite available, but the sprite you placed in the 'Pokémon needed' list is the Galarian Rapidash, not the Unovan.
If I'm correct, then if Galarian Ponyta is on the list and not Kanto Ponyta, I think there's probably enough Kanto Ponyta eggs in the shelter and not enough Galarian. And Galarian Ponyta is listed under the Kanto section of the Pokedex as a forme on Ponyta's page, which is what these lists are based off of. :) edit: yep, exactly that lol

Raila / Sorrel | Any Pronouns | Early 20s

Enjoyer of Team Star Eri and collector of timid Pokemon. I do charm swaps/rentals for 30 gp/equiv at my shop (or just send me a trade).
Trade ShopJournalcredits

credits

Code @Neonyan Divider @blog link PFP @PKMN TCG Pagedoll @LewTwo's archive TR Code @Kieri
Free EggDex + Breeding Pair Clan
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by Cindertail

if only one of the ponyta is it the listing it's because only one of them is needed in the shelter at the time of my audit
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
Shazi we need some cutiefly eggs in the shelter quick
Shazi's AvatarShazi
well then we better get to breeding them :)
i have 33 combee and 6 snow combee eggs waiting for me to release them. (i'm not gonna yet, but just throwing out a heads-up)

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page