PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shelter Stockers

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 151617

JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
I'm tossing my weedles into the shelter like crazy! When my hunt ends,I'll take a break, then do the same with rowlett
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 25 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
Shazi's AvatarShazi
so since the PFQ community single handedly repopulated the world with bees I think it would be a good idea to breed literally anything that isn't combee right now what do we all think?
499 Ice Fangs
106 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Cindertail's AvatarCindertail
I'm trying to get an Eevee pair. No one seems to want to find their true love, but I'll keep trying! I mean, I have something like 39 males and five or six females, so by the stars they'll get matched!
RailaRoxie's AvatarRailaRoxie
I'll be sending some Cleffa eggs to the shelter here in a bit for my hunt. Hopefully some good ol massclicking with a red giga yields us some good results! Especially with MCW coming up- perfect opportunity add some variety to the shelter.
  • ☁️ Showcase ☁️
  • ☁️ Type Race ☁️
  • ☁️ Links ☁️
  • ☁️ Credit ☁️
Score: 5064
TR badge by LycanKai PFP is a screenshot from Paldean Winds Episode 3
Yassa's AvatarYassa
I am about to dump some Houndour eggs into the shelter <3 I'll see about breeding various other pokemon as well, some of the more unusual ones like Mr.Mime & Snorlax
Interested in a different 6IV Hunt? Check out our shop for custom 6 IV hunts! Quilted Blanket
AymiKitsune's AvatarAymiKitsune
For now I released my Absol eggs and will breed some Budew. Shelter is now full of Combees and that make me sick x_x Too much honey x_x
I released a bit of nicket eggs, and now I'm breeding scorbunny, so hopefully you'll see some of those eggs soon!

permissions?

Well the art except my about layout is owned by me. ToxicGluttony made my about theme.Then who made my pfp and melan baits? I did! Staff if you are reading this I do have proof I made them, I just don't currently feel comfortable linking my youtube channel, so if it is really necessary I'll pm you guys the link.

come visit my shops!

Art Shop! Where all art is 50zc! Pfp and baits only atm Regular Shop! Shinies, Gem + Box hunts dexing and more!
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

so since the PFQ community single handedly repopulated the world with bees I think it would be a good idea to breed literally anything that isn't combee right now what do we all think?
Yes
Summerstrider's AvatarSummerstrider

Yep, combees have invaded the pokemon section and the egg section of the shelter. I'm releasing some sentret eggs.
Summer | She/Her Coding & Avatar

wup. to late for me.
forever eating spaghetti the special puppers!: hey look at this! --> Shop <-- Wow what a cool shop! hey, refer me on dappervolk please!

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page