PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shelter Stockers

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 151617

Kristoph's AvatarKristoph
Well, with the new tournament it will get filled with regional birds instead
yay birbs!
forever eating spaghetti the special puppers!: hey look at this! --> Shop <-- Wow what a cool shop! hey, refer me on dappervolk please!
LegionFox's AvatarLegionFox
There is a severe decrease in ice type pokemon due to the challenge so I am breeding Snom to make up for it
I am one for I am many I am Legion
VENKØ's AvatarVENKØ
Would you be willing to add newer members that are still learning the game? I'd like to help repopulate pokemon I personally have a lot of trouble finding in shelters. Currently, I find that there are absolutely no Turtwigs in the shelter, so I'm going to be releasing a lot while I look for variants. Preferred Name: Ven would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? Yes! would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? Yes! Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? I'm sure I can borrow some from other players if needed. ^^; What is your favourite pokemon Dang, this is the hardest question out of all of them. I adore Shooting Star Clefairy, Cherry Blossom Torterra, and most ghost or grass pokemon
AlienVisitor's AvatarAlienVisitor
Preferred Name: Jojo (or my username) would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? Sure! would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? Yup! Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? Currently two fields full and I’m working on getting more. What is your favourite pokemon? Dragonair <3
Jojo | 22 | they/them
credit
Background made by me F2U code by Gumshoe
HailToTheQ's AvatarHailToTheQ
Preferred Name: Hail or Purple would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? Yes gladly. would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? Yes please. Yes please! Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? I only have two currently but I am working to get more. What is your favourite pokemon? Cyndaquil!
Please give love to them!
Avatar was commished by my close friend DirkAurea on discord.
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Hi everyone! I do apologise for the lack of activity, I had the covids in mid feb and have been not great since but I'm slowly getting back to everything as I get more energy. I will be running another survey of the shelter today to update our listing as well as adding new members to the member list. Welcome everyone new and thank you everyone who has been around for a while helping keep the shelter stocked! For those of us who are trying to get breeding pairs to help with the variety of eggs in the shelter I highly reccomend you check out the 90% breeding pair guide which breaks down everything you need to know about a breeding pair and how to get the most out of yours. I would also check out the Trade forum for a pretty steady supply of free pokemon on offer. And of course, utilising wonder trade is a great way to get started on pairs~ If there is anything you guys would like to do, please let me know! I would love to hear what things you guys notice trending in the shelter~
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
Glad you feel better Shazi.
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 25 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
Cindertail's AvatarCindertail
I'm glad you're okay, Shazi! Covid is horrible . . . .
alexShmalex2's AvataralexShmalex2
Preferred Name: Alex would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? Yes would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? Yes Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? Yep! What is your favourite pokemon: Nihilego

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page