PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shelter Stockers

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 1011121314151617

DexterBreeder's AvatarDexterBreeder
Preferred Name: Dexter would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? Yes would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? Yes Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? Definitely What is your favourite pokemon Eeevee~!
Forum Lurker selling
Gummis
Pretty Box
,and
Boxbox
. Come check out my shop too! No need to return Pokés I send in trades for buying/selling stuff (unless I ask for it back)! Avatar was made with lulljevic's picrew "Icon maker"
Kristoph's AvatarKristoph
For this tournament I'll probably start breeding rotom like crazy. That way I can ensure that if there's a rotom egg in the shelter it'd probably be mine
Tosi's AvatarTosi
Preferred Name: Tosi Would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? Yep! Would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? Yes please Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? Yep! Working on getting pairs for every breedable Pokémon What is your favourite pokemon Growlithe Edit: I know I’m not in the clan yet or anything but I went ahead and started breeding horsea today, releasing 92 horsea eggs into the shelter rn
Melan Bulbasaur hunt! 3/5
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
I'm trying to rlease some Skitty, having trouble finding some. Just helping my fellow skitty fans.
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 25 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
xnotyuki's Avatarxnotyuki
Preferred Name: anything that my username has would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? sure would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? yep Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? i just got my drampa pair, so once i get the other levelled up the egg stocking should get faster What is your favourite pokemon galarian meowth, drampa, wooper
drampa hoarder extreme
Froggie291's AvatarFroggie291
Preferred Name:Froggie would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs?Yes would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter?Yes Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help?Not yet. I am working on it though What is your favourite pokemon Wooper or Gardevoir
Meki1's AvatarMeki1
Preferred Name:meki would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? yes would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? yes Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? a few and i can always buy/make more What is your favourite pokemon liepard
11/100 Combat Feather progress
24/100 Rage Feather progress
3/99 Gimmighoul Coin progress
more legend hunts here i have shops ps: looking for a shiny (non-delta) ditto pm if have one for sale current hunt: Hydrark
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Hi everyone, I am so sorry I have been super busy between Unova and Hisui releases I haven't had a whole lot of time to do just PFQ fun things But I will be updating the members and doing a shelter stocktake today so we have a more clear picture of what the shelter needs!
499 Ice Fangs
106 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Preferred Name: Skiddo would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? Yep would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? Yep Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? Yep What is your favourite pokemon Eevee and Skiddo I click a fair bit, mostly I just breed whatever I'm hunting but I can try to breed some lesser-seen mons as well!
0 / 200
Buying Viridian Epees for 25zc each in my shop!
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Shazi's AvatarShazi
alright! members list and shelter listing has been updated, hopefully we can work hard and give the shelter more diversity!

Pages: 123··· 1011121314151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page