PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shelter Stockers

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 1314151617

Mamon's AvatarMamon
been in a shelter reloading frenzy for the past few days in the hopes of finding a chikorita egg but to no avail, so- yea if anyone would be up for stocking it w those i would be very grateful (´▽`ʃ♡ƪ)
taking icon commissions for gp ! shoot me a pm if interested ᕙ(@°▽°@)ᕗ
Liger-Dragon's AvatarLiger-Dragon
Preferred Name: Miri would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? yes would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? yes Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? yes What is your favourite pokemon: Umbreon
I am currently collecting Paldea Pokemon. Toss all your unwanted Paldea Pokemon in the shelter or give them to me. Be warned: If you don't, I will crush you in a Pokemon Battle.
pecharunt's Avatarpecharunt
Preferred Name: icarus would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? yes! would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? yes! Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? yes, anything i don't have i'll go buy / trade for. - currently breeding torchic and looking for a few breeding pairs. <3 What is your favourite pokemon the ralts line & sylveon.
icarus. 26. they/he. journal. trade shop. avatar. i collect normal modests & S/A hasties, naives and timids. check my about me for the summons i'm buying!
credit
wildcardchaos's Avatarwildcardchaos
Heya ^^ Preferred Name: Wildcard would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? Yes!! would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? Yes please Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? Yep! What is your favourite pokemon I love lucarios and eevees the most tbh
froggo13's Avatarfroggo13
Preferred Name: Froggo would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? Of course! would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? That's why i'm joining! Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? I do, and I'm working on getting more! What is your favourite pokemon God there are so many, but my first love is Celebi
Current Type Race Score:0 Current Hunt: 341 1 Profile Picture Taken By Me :)
Preferred Name: Icy would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? Yep! would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? yes please Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? Yep, and working for more! What is your favourite pokemon I quite like Dittos, they're cute in their own way :)
Score: 1153
By LycanKai
Avatar: Official Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity artwork of Master Kohga
BabyLixy's AvatarBabyLixy
Preferred Name: Lixy/Buni would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? Yes pls 🥰 would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? Yep Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? Yes, I think,😅 What is your favourite pokemon Luxray ❤️
Shoppe Lixy's Little Shoppe Summons, Shinies/Albinos, BoxBoxes, Egg Dexing & More! Avatar ~ Albino Shinx from PFQ Wiki 🐾
× 185 / 1500
× 4 / 1500
Type Race Score = 3646
Axolotlovers's AvatarAxolotlovers
The shelters low on alolan rattata eggs.
⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⡤⠤⠤⠤⣄⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢴⠋⠙⠳⣤⡀⣠⠖⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠓⠤⡀⣠⡴⠟⠛⣷⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠈⠳⢤⣀⢈⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢏⣀⣠⡴⠋⠀⠀ ⢀⣠⣤⣄⣄⣉⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣇⣡⣤⡴⣦⣀ ⢹⣅⡀⠀⠀⠈⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡏⠁⠀⢀⣠⠏ ⠀⠈⠙⠉⢋⣉⣇⠀⠀⣾⣷⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢴⣿⡆⠀⢀⣿⡙⠋⠋⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢤⠶⠋⠉⢈⣦⡀⠈⠉⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠉⠀⣠⣎⠈⠉⠛⢷⡀⠀ ⠀⠀⠻⣤⣤⠶⠋⠀⠈⠑⠠⠄⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠤⠐⠉⠀⠈⠻⠶⠖⠶⠃⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠃⠤⡀⠀⡠⠤⢱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡎⠀⠉⠁⠀⠉⠉⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⢀⠤⡀⠀⡠⢄⢀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠢⣀⣀⣀⣈⡠⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡌⡇⠀⣎⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢡⡇⣸⠜⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠓⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Buggs's AvatarBuggs
I'm hunting for piplup so I will be dropping out piplup eggies :)
cabbagecrow's Avatarcabbagecrow
It'd be a huge help if someone could stock up klink eggs! being the only person breeding a genderless pokemon is a struggle qvq Thanks in advance!
Icon from Omori

Pages: 123··· 1314151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page