PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shelter Stockers

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123456··· 151617

alphias's Avataralphias
Preferred Name: Alphias would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? yes! would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? yep! Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? Yep! What is your favourite pokemon Shiny Kantonian Ninetales and Zacian I've been working on my egg dex so I've been putting together pairs that I'm having trouble finding eggs for. I have a Kitsunari pair and/or a Kitsunari/Moffkat pair I can shove into day care this month. Ill see who else too! I might have the mons to make a sinistea or honedge pair somewhere in my fields uwu
They/Them • -8 PFQ Time TR Score: 0
InHystericz's AvatarInHystericz
Preferred Name: Chilly would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? Yes please! would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? Maybe, I'm pretty active so I'll most likely check back often ^^ Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? I have a few and I'm in the middle of making pairs for every breedable mon What is your favourite pokemon Noivern (I have alot!) I also have a field of rare gender mons and all the regular mons in my fields I'm happy to give away to help make pairs ^^
Chilly • They/Them • Australian Arceus WondersTrade Shop LF: Shattered Psyche
Score: 0
AsymDoll13's AvatarAsymDoll13
I've been breeding Yamask for the last couple of days, just to get those eggs in the shelter for the spooky season~ I may switch to another ghost type in a bit, but we'll see.
Type Race: 0 Profile pic by xaandiir from their artshop (click their name for the shop!) Here thar be Dragons
LegionFox's AvatarLegionFox
I am breeding phantump
I am one for I am many I am Legion
beccArt's AvatarbeccArt
Preferred Name: Becca would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? Not atm would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? Yes! Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? Not really actually, haha. But I wanna help! What is your favourite pokemon HONESTLY this is too hard a question for me
zorri's Avatarzorri
Preferred Name: zorri! would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? yeah! im pretty new myself and i want to spare others from the painful experience of finding arrokuda eggs lol would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter?yes! Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help?no, sorry :( What is your favourite pokemonuhhh right now its goomy? I like goomy :]
good morning gamers
Lv. 100 — +557,465
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Docile nature
Preferred Name: Lily would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? YES IM SO TIRED OF SEEING HORSEA would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? yes i would Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? they have there own feild! What is your favourite pokemon Eevee, but of its evoulutions, espeon is best. also.....i drew u a picture... hope u like :) :)
forever eating spaghetti the special puppers!: hey look at this! --> Shop <-- Wow what a cool shop! hey, refer me on dappervolk please!
Anjach's AvatarAnjach
Preferred Name: Tay! would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? yeos would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? yes pls! Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? i have some! im still new What is your favourite pokemon Mew <333
Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
Preferred Name: Spewpa would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? yes would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? sure!! Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? ive got some? What is your favourite pokemon ive got a ton, but spewpa is my fave c:
Spewpa • She/Her • Touches Grass Occasionally on hiatus/quit, will reply eventually 0/500 Raijin's Lamps - Buying at 150gp/equiv per* HOARDING - *Only if I have the currency
Background + Art | Code | Forum Icon - Bungo Stray Dogs: Gaiden
Trainercool's AvatarTrainercool
Preferred Name: TrainerCool would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? yes would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? sure Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? only a few What is your favourite pokemon shinx!
  • Heyo!
  • Shops?
  • Credit
hello there people of the forums i am alive :)
i have 2 shops thats more than befor 1 2
Forum Avatar by xVxLilyxVx onToyhouse all other credit is where you think it would be.
signature what???
coding by fevineFollower

Pages: 123456··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page