PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

How to Breed Variants!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 910111213141516

Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by Galaxy16

I'm trying to breed a male Pyriscor using a female Litleo and a male Gligar. The pair get along reasonable well. But I don't have the "This pair might produce something unexpected!" notifcation. Is it because I already have a female Pyriscor, so it's data is registered and therefore not "unexpected"?
Do you have the Matchup Checker? The message will not show up if you do not own one. The pair will still make variant eggs if the pokemon are correct.

QUOTE originally posted by Wokadee

I don't think that's the case. I think that you need to switch the genders around; use a female gligar & a male litleo.
That will not work. The breeding method specifically needs a female of the Litleo line and a male of the Gligar line.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me

QUOTE originally posted by Galaxy16

I'm trying to breed a male Pyriscor using a female Litleo and a male Gligar. The pair get along reasonable well. But I don't have the "This pair might produce something unexpected!" notifcation. Is it because I already have a female Pyriscor, so it's data is registered and therefore not "unexpected"?
I used the same (male Gliscor female Pyroar), but make sure you evolve litleo. I don't know if Litleo can breed, and it always gives me the (!) even though I've hatched one
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by Catlover991188

I used the same (male Gliscor female Pyroar), but make sure you evolve litleo. I don't know if Litleo can breed, and it always gives me the (!) even though I've hatched one
Litleo can breed, no need to evolve. I have a screenshot from this guide showing this.
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
Inferno Line's breeding method is breeding a Female from the Torchic Line while she holds a rage feather.
Score: 70

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
wizzah's Avatarwizzah
i'm not sure if anyone here also asked this but im interested on learning how to get a valentine's varient- any kind rlly. or are those harder to get orr have some specifics that vary with one another? :0
my other lil guy :3c
Those are Custom Sprites, they are not obtainable by breeding. Only variants that are breedable are those specifically listed in the Pokedex.
Avy from 2019 Advent Calender Collector of Adamant natured Only Feel free to click the icons! for my Melans! UFDT
wizzah's Avatarwizzah
ohh ok !! ty for the clarification !
Caspermon's AvatarCaspermon
Is there going to be update on how to breed inferno torchic or rose gift honehedge?
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by Caspermon

Is there going to be update on how to breed inferno torchic or rose gift honehedge?

QUOTE originally posted by ValleryP

Inferno Line's breeding method is breeding a Female from the Torchic Line while she holds a rage feather.
You can also find out if the breeding method has been found on the wiki as well.
skypony101's Avatarskypony101
can someone please tell me why there is no "this pair may produce something unexpected"? I'm trying to get a guild igglybuff and this pair already had 20 eggs with no guild version. what do I have to do, lol
my avatar is a picture of my dog Tika, taken my me :) check out my dexing service! *
image made by me. shiny, albino, mega, and totem sticker from PFQ

Pages: 123··· 910111213141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page