PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

How to Breed Variants!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 141516

Unseelie's AvatarUnseelie

QUOTE originally posted by ValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by WondrlandInSpace

QUOTE originally posted by Gumshoe

okay! I've gotten off my lazy butt and have done a big ol update to the variant list. I now have all the recently-added variants, and have also added some much-needed hideboxes so the post isn't 10,000 miles long like before. Unfortunately, as far as I'm aware, no new breeding methods have been implemented/discovered since the last time I had updated the guide. Please keep me posted if a new breeding method is discovered!
i might be silly but i put a plusle and minun in the daycare and its giving the unexpected message? is it not a varient :0
It is not a variant but you'll get Minun eggs from them instead of Plusle eggs. Where as if you breed two Minun or two Plusle you would get only Plusle eggs.
thats such a funny mechanic! i see what was done there lol
Starrsystem's AvatarStarrsystem
Hey.. I'm not sure if someone else has done this already, but I bred a Snichu from a female Raichu and a male Weavile!
Lv. 34 — 2,387 / 3,571
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkElectric
Happiness MAX
Rash nature
-5 server time, often silent
  • Starter <3
  • Fungus
  • Current spotlight
Lv. 100 — +703,790
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassPoison
Happiness MAX
Lonely nature
Lv. 65 — 6,026 / 22,224
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFighting
Happiness 27%
Bashful nature
Lv. 43 — 3,588 / 7,097
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Bold nature
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by Starrsystem

Hey.. I'm not sure if someone else has done this already, but I bred a Snichu from a female Raichu and a male Weavile!
Lv. 34 — 2,387 / 3,571
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkElectric
Happiness MAX
Rash nature
Thank you! I did just double check and it works with a female pikachu and male sneasel as well :D Edit: It does not work with a male pikachu and a female sneasel just to let y'all know ^.^
Score: 0

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
eeveleon's Avatareeveleon
!! female lucario and male garchomp get the (!) for a gibolu! tho the % is pretty low
Visit my store! Evie's Stop n Shop!
Lv. 100 — +2,872,534
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireDragon
Happiness 27%
Quiet nature
(avatar is dia from pokespe, colored by me!)

QUOTE originally posted by eeveleon

!! female lucario and male garchomp get the (!) for a gibolu! tho the % is pretty low
Thank you as well! I found that it will work with any of the Gible line but will not work with a male Lucario and female gible line. Edit: Just noticed that the first post was updated LOL. !!!Edit2!!!: For Igneous Bidoof breed a Female of the the Bidoof Line wile it holds a Magmarizer.
ShadowRotom's AvatarShadowRotom
I believe Galvanic Wooper might be Wooper+Electiriser, but(and because) every time I try to put any compatible pair with this combination I get an error message. Can anyone else try and see if they get results? Edit: It seems to only affect female holding electiriser, so maybe female wooper line with electirizer paired with any compatible male.
Shoot me a PM if you ever want to talk! My door is always open and I have experience with mental health issues. Spinarak drawn by me
For Siberian Glameow breed a female of the Glameow line while she holds a Snow Jewel. For Galvanic Wooper breed a female of the Wooper line she holds an Electiriser.
Ethereal Moth's AvatarEthereal Moth
Would it be more efficient to go with a 119% Gardevoir/non-first-gen-Frossvoir pair or an 86% Ditto/first-gen-Snolia pair if I were going to hunt Snoralts? (Also, does it being easier to breed 'first generation' pokemon in daycare mean a variant whose parents are not variants has a better breeding rate, or does it mean that breeding two non-variants will always be easier? And what about mixed pairs like my Gardevoir and Frossvoir?)
Adorable person you should click! ⟹⟸ Bestie who drew the icon of my lovely Cleo! ⟹
2DS.sys's Avatar2DS.sys
Due to Ditto eating ~1/2 of the eggs(which can very easily be varient eggs), it’s better to do the former.
The pfp was edited by us, it uses a official sprite of Chiaki Nanami from Danganronpa, and uses a coloring psd by kiochisato on tumblr
Ethereal Moth's AvatarEthereal Moth
I did not know it worked that way, thank you

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page