PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

How to Breed Variants!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 141516

Astrala's AvatarAstrala

QUOTE originally posted by RaraNoire

Would "Affection" take part in breeding? Or is it just the heart icon with percentages? (green/orange/red) Or both?
For breeding, it's just the happiness (the value by those hearts), not the affection.

Current Hunt

at 0
67/600
6663/50000
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by Lørd Pyrøn

Thanks, but will it still take more clicks like the other variants?
It will still be rare to get the variants no matter what. You'll get more of the regular Gliscor than you will the Vamp Gliscor.
Score: 0

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
Chaunter's AvatarChaunter
(nevermind)
Lily Selina's AvatarLily Selina
for the combee one do i have to use normal combees or can i use snow combees? cuz i dont have a female normal combee but i have a female snow combee i put the two in the daycare but i dont see the (!) thing
Click on Eva! Shes such a queen :3 (also click on my profile to see my shop)
Eggy's AvatarEggy
It'll work! If you have the variant itself, all you need to do is click and it'll eventually produce eggs of its own species. The only exceptions are variants in the Undiscovered egg group.
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
Zøykï's AvatarZøykï
You won't have the message because it's expected that the ice combee will eventually produce it's own eggs
Lily Selina's AvatarLily Selina

QUOTE originally posted by Zøykï

You won't have the message because it's expected that the ice combee will eventually produce it's own eggs
Ah i see, thanks for clarefying
Sleepychibi's AvatarSleepychibi
I evolved a Mime Jr into a galarian Mr. Mime. if I breed it with a ditto (still waiting on supplier), will that breed a Mime jr. egg or a galarian Mr. Mime egg?
Avatar credit https://pokefarm.com/user/plusultrawolfie
Akuahebi's AvatarAkuahebi

QUOTE originally posted by Sleepychibi

I evolved a Mime Jr into a galarian Mr. Mime. if I breed it with a ditto (still waiting on supplier), will that breed a Mime jr. egg or a galarian Mr. Mime egg?
hey, im not the Op, but... i think it needs a certain Held item to breed mime jr... one of the incense, like in the games, i think. otherwise its a Mr mime egg. cant recall which incense though... hope this helps

Read this please

https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/343524/The-Newbie

funny skit

a bibarel was sitting by a river dam, when suddenly, a wild giratina appeared, saying "I AM GIRATINA< LORD OF THE DAMNED!" the bibarel proceeded to destroy the nearby floodgate, then shouted "HA! Now you have no power here, as the river is no longer dammed!"... HAH!
Avatar "Toxic Ball" made by me. apologies for how bad it is, its just a placeholder.
monca2014's Avatarmonca2014

QUOTE originally posted by Sleepychibi

For Mr. Mime/Galarian Mr. Mime/Mr. Rime breed Mime Jr. eggs you will need equip a Odd Incense in both (male and female Mr Mime or Mr. Rime) parents. If only one of the parents equip the item it will produce Mime Jr. and Mr. Mime eggs. I don't be sure if breeding it with a Ditto will work but you can try and see how it goes.

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page