PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

How to Breed Variants!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 141516

Sleepychibi's AvatarSleepychibi

QUOTE originally posted by monca2014

QUOTE originally posted by Sleepychibi

I evolved a Mime Jr into a galarian Mr. Mime. if I breed it with a ditto (still waiting on supplier), will that breed a Mime jr. egg or a galarian Mr. Mime egg?
For Mr. Mime/Galarian Mr. Mime/Mr. Rime breed Mime Jr. eggs you will need equip a Odd Incense in both (male and female Mr Mime or Mr. Rime) parents. If only one of the parents equip the item it will produce Mime Jr. and Mr. Mime eggs. I don't be sure if breeding it with a Ditto will work but you can try and see how it goes.
I'm trying for a galarian mr. mime egg for my egg dex, I just wanted to make sure I'm not getting a bunch of the wrong egg by mistake. do I still need the incense?
Avatar credit https://pokefarm.com/user/plusultrawolfie
Akuahebi's AvatarAkuahebi

QUOTE originally posted by monca2014

I evolved a Mime Jr into a galarian Mr. Mime. if I breed it with a ditto (still waiting on supplier), will that breed a Mime jr. egg or a galarian Mr. Mime egg?
For Mr. Mime/Galarian Mr. Mime/Mr. Rime breed Mime Jr. eggs you will need equip a Odd Incense in both (male and female Mr Mime or Mr. Rime) parents. If only one of the parents equip the item it will produce Mime Jr. and Mr. Mime eggs. I don't be sure if breeding it with a Ditto will work but you can try and see how it goes.
I'm trying for a galarian mr. mime egg for my egg dex, I just wanted to make sure I'm not getting a bunch of the wrong egg by mistake. do I still need the incense?
nope. incense is for jr.

Read this please

https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/343524/The-Newbie

funny skit

a bibarel was sitting by a river dam, when suddenly, a wild giratina appeared, saying "I AM GIRATINA< LORD OF THE DAMNED!" the bibarel proceeded to destroy the nearby floodgate, then shouted "HA! Now you have no power here, as the river is no longer dammed!"... HAH!
Avatar "Toxic Ball" made by me. apologies for how bad it is, its just a placeholder.
I uave two Baflammet at 99% breeding chances/ inseperable and have been clicking for a while. But they are not producing eggs still. Do they need to be holding something?

QUOTE originally posted by Eiffel Feller

I uave two Baflammet at 99% breeding chances/ inseperable and have been clicking for a while. But they are not producing eggs still. Do they need to be holding something?
You actually want https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/230017/Exclusive-Hunting-for-Dummies as Baflammet is an Exclusive and not a Variant. The answer is though, Exclusives are hardered for the most part to produce eggs as they have a much lower chance to produce at all.
Avy from 2019 Advent Calender Collector of Adamant natured Only Feel free to click the icons! for my Melans! UFDT
PheniksDesire's AvatarPheniksDesire
Is breeding gender specific to get Snichu?
PurpleLily's AvatarPurpleLily

QUOTE originally posted by PheniksDesire

Is breeding gender specific to get Snichu?
You can only breed Snichu by having Pokemon of the Snichu line. https://pokefarm.wiki/Snichu_Line
Photo by iStock Creator: Fnadya76

My Chain

2068/8/2/0
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
okay! I've gotten off my lazy butt and have done a big ol update to the variant list. I now have all the recently-added variants, and have also added some much-needed hideboxes so the post isn't 10,000 miles long like before. Unfortunately, as far as I'm aware, no new breeding methods have been implemented/discovered since the last time I had updated the guide. Please keep me posted if a new breeding method is discovered!
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Spooklight's AvatarSpooklight
I've noticed some people seem to have guild Wigglytuffs that were bred from another guild Wiggly and a regular Wiggly without the 5 ivs. Does anyone have any idea what the chances might be of getting a guild Igglybuff from that sort of pairing?

QUOTE originally posted by Gumshoe

okay! I've gotten off my lazy butt and have done a big ol update to the variant list. I now have all the recently-added variants, and have also added some much-needed hideboxes so the post isn't 10,000 miles long like before. Unfortunately, as far as I'm aware, no new breeding methods have been implemented/discovered since the last time I had updated the guide. Please keep me posted if a new breeding method is discovered!
i might be silly but i put a plusle and minun in the daycare and its giving the unexpected message? is it not a varient :0
TR SCORE 0
credit
Background from AKAT42273008 on twt icon by Doosio flags by spidrenam F2U code by Gumshoe
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by WondrlandInSpace

QUOTE originally posted by Gumshoe

i might be silly but i put a plusle and minun in the daycare and its giving the unexpected message? is it not a varient :0
It is not a variant but you'll get Minun eggs from them instead of Plusle eggs. Where as if you breed two Minun or two Plusle you would get only Plusle eggs.
Score: 0

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page